Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walking, swimming & breast feeding apparently! She lost loads super fast alright compared to her other pregnancies.
Just when you think she couldn't love herself even more..🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She had GD so I suspect Ozempic. Either that or she’s on the snow like the rest of the showbiz huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The diabetes medication would make sense alright. She is miles slimmer than she ever was even in her single years long before kids and super quickly too

Reactions: 1
Omg I cannot get over her weight loss. It’s like I didn’t look at her posts for a few weeks and she’s lost stones? Is the baby even more than a few months ? Did she come on and acknowledge it and share how she did it ?

Can anyone take this? I need to look like her she looks great
People are taking Ozempic for weight loss - the skinny jab but it’s expensive and there’s a worldwide shortage so doctors should only really be prescribing it for diabetes patients. But honestly I don’t know how she lost so much weight so quickly without it being a gastric band type scenario or Ozempic!
---
Omg I cannot get over her weight loss. It’s like I didn’t look at her posts for a few weeks and she’s lost stones? Is the baby even more than a few months ? Did she come on and acknowledge it and share how she did it ?
I Know right! Literally looks about 4 or 5 stone lighter in no time

She said recently that she was walking 20,000 steps a day.

She said recently that she was walking 20,000 steps a day.
She was, yeah.
With two toddlers and a newborn.
Everyone do sea swimming it’s great!
She has become so ugly in her face and personality since she miraculously dropped all this weight through sea swimming, walking and breast feeding.
If Today FM re employ her to breakfast radio I will be switching to Lyric FM..
I am sure Ian Dempsey is quaking in his boots at my threat. Right,Paula?🤗

• Heart
She was, yeah.
With two toddlers and a newborn.
Everyone do sea swimming it’s great!
She has become so ugly in her face and personality since she miraculously dropped all this weight through sea swimming, walking and breast feeding.
If Today FM re employ her to breakfast radio I will be switching to Lyric FM..
I am sure Ian Dempsey is quaking in his boots at my threat. Right,Paula?🤗
I only follow her on insta. Why is she ugly in her personality? Her faces looks much the to me. I’m not here defending her either. I only follow as I had a baby same time as her. I walk 20,000 steps a day to get baby to sleep and I haven’t lost an inch. I sea swam in the past, it’s tough but she doesn’t strike me as someone who does it for anything more than a bit of me time. Don’t imagine her going hard. And it’s still cold. Max she’d be in the water would be 20 mins

I only follow her on insta. Why is she ugly in her personality? Her faces looks much the to me. I’m not here defending her either. I only follow as I had a baby same time as her. I walk 20,000 steps a day to get baby to sleep and I haven’t lost an inch. I sea swam in the past, it’s tough but she doesn’t strike me as someone who does it for anything more than a bit of me time. Don’t imagine her going hard. And it’s still cold. Max she’d be in the water would be 20 mins
Maybe you should have developed gestational diabetes in your pregnancy then? It’s very common. You get prescribed OZEMPIC. A side effect of this drug is miraculous weight loss. As a result, actual genuine diabetics cannot access the very drug that keeps them alive because VERY iMPORTANT people need it more.
Her face is beginning to look like a constantly grimacing skull, that is why I think her face and personality is ugly.

Maybe you should have developed gestational diabetes in your pregnancy then? It’s very common. You get prescribed OZEMPIC. A side effect of this drug was miraculous weight loss. As a result, actual genuine diabetics cannot access the very drug that kerps them alive brvause
Yea it’s not something you can just pick up. Why not answer my question? Why has this weight loss made her so ugly?

Yea it’s not something you can just pick up. Why not answer my question? Why has this weight loss made her so ugly?
Her face had become skeletal. Her teeth are prominent. She is showing extreme dehydration in her skin. She looks like every rural oul one who is more concerned about what’s going on down the road and up the road etc.
You might be in Skerries Paula, but you grew up in Piltown X

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣
She’s a pain in the hole.
She lords being from Kilkenny when it suits her.
Think her house is in Rush not Skerries too.
But there’s no way I’m buying the stones of weight loss in a couple of months from walking 20,000 steps a day or a bit of sea swimming.
Slightly jealous that she gets that much “me time” every day as a mother of 3 being honest… I have to ask my fella if it’s ok if I run to have a quick shower these days… a basic human right 🤣

Loves playin the victim. Condescending and smug. Pulls out the fake bullying cards when she wants some sympathy. Narcissist. Wish Today FM would get rid of her, shes so fake.

Reactions: 2
Paula pre kids and Paula months after having her third baby in as many years. I keep harping on about this but I’m still amazed that she lost so much weight so quickly. It didn’t even seem gradual? Just one day she posted a photo and it seemed like she had lost about 25/30kg!
B501217F-7B45-4C1A-80C8-E1EA833FD195.jpeg

She doesn’t half love showing off now! She is becoming very unlikeable.

I'd say she is doing Bodyslims. Most of Rush are doing it. It's a 10 week programme where you count calories, cut out alcohol, bread and rubbish. You've to walk a hr a day. I did it in Jan and lost over 2 stone in the 10 weeks,its doable and it makes sense that she lost so much in that short space in time. I wouldn't be a fan of her at all. Pain in ze arse!