Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be furious if a person was filming me and putting it on social media as I work from home in my own home. Imagine if someone invaded HER privacy like that?!! If it were me I would be calling Today FM HR at once and sending a solicitor’s letter.
Yes I thought this too. At first she had the actual picture of him but now she tries to make it all innocent and fun and blocks him out with an emoji.

Reactions: 1
Did you know that Paula has been knocked up again? No? She is very quiet about it, you see.

I do really think she should have a trigger warning with all her newborn posts. I feel she’s a tad insensitive…

Hey, just found this thread & it doesn't disappoint 🤣
Can I just check I wasn't imagining things, but was it our Paula who got herself in a pickle in IKEA a few months back, then made it known to the media??? Morto for her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
She is unbelievably boastful and sanctimonious- the Rotunda is an outlier in the food department because the other hospitals are dire for food!

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get over the content, the pregnancy was bad enough with all the past posts of her previous pregnancies. But now saying she was hard done by because she didn’t get attention when out and about with her second baby because of lockdown. My God, this woman doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have three healthy babies. Not a trigger warning in sight, just more smugness. I’m going to unfollow, too much for me 🫠

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over the content, the pregnancy was bad enough with all the past posts of her previous pregnancies. But now saying she was hard done by because she didn’t get attention when out and about with her second baby because of lockdown. My God, this woman doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have three healthy babies. Not a trigger warning in sight, just more smugness. I’m going to unfollow, too much for me 🫠
Me too. Time to unfollow. What’s the purpose in stating she’s only putting up a tiny snippet of her day? That it’s not all happy clappy? We know she only posts part of the day. I’d say it’s more than a tiny bit. And she could also choose not to post at all. Is it all serious attention seeking? Surely all ur energy could be in your THREE kids rather than uploading to the gram

Reactions: 3
Hey folks I love this thread as it looks like I'm not the only one that Googled I hate Paula Macsweeny.😂 Shes just awful, she's also really aggressive on Instagram aswell and puts up so much trigging rubbish to catch the so called trolls out and try to make it out like she's being cyber bullied. The only good thing it seems is she must be getting kicked out soon she must be....🙏

Reactions: 2
Oh my God, does this DOSE of a woman ever stop boasting, showing off and pontificating on Instagram!!! On a rant today about the Daily Mail sidebar-OF WHICH SHE IS PART OF because she reads it!!!! If it’s not her kids, husband or god awful clothing taste, it’s sticking up for other vacuous media whores. Please go away Paula Mac Sweeney, you absolute pain in the hole.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha latest story, “STOP asking me questions” but yet prob would be upset if the attention wasn’t being given, seriously why rant and give out about that when it’s to be expected with the active instagramming ? 🤣 there’s only one way- Paula’s way!

She had GD in pregnancy, and she is obviously hoarding all the ozems since. All I did was breast feeding and sea swims guys!!!!
I’m a BUSY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s lost a suspicious amount of weight super quickly. She wasn’t that slim pre kids

Reactions: 2