Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories one day complaining about runners breathing on her and her baby while they were passing them made me laugh! I think she was being serious 🙄

Reactions: 3
Jesus, would she ever give over about the jellyfish🙄They live in the sea Paula, it’s their home. It annoys me so much that knobs like her, who never grew up by the sea, start throwing a hissy fit over seals and jellyfish and seaweed. That’s what you get IN THE SEA!
Unless they want a complete sanitised sea devoid of all marine life and a dead eco system. Just swim and shut up about it.

Reactions: 2
Jesus, would she ever give over about the jellyfish🙄They live in the sea Paula, it’s their home. It annoys me so much that knobs like her, who never grew up by the sea, start throwing a hissy fit over seals and jellyfish and seaweed. That’s what you get IN THE SEA!
Unless they want a complete sanitised sea devoid of all marine life and a dead eco system. Just swim and shut up about it.
She is an absolute head melt. Think she enjoys riling people up.

Reactions: 1
She is super upset by that troll account, but making out she is not. I would say she is very bitchy, she never used to be. Just let it go Paula, stop referencing it. It has obviously affected you!

Reactions: 3
Goodness me I love this thread as I'm sure Paula will as it gives a very z list celebrity, if you can call her that exposure that she very much craves, to raise her profile. She's completely vile and tries her best god love her to twist any negative comments towards her into exposure. I'm glad someone got up her nose. She's a nasty piece of work, with a chip on shoulder looking a moan. Quite honestly I don't want to hear you Paula during the day. Away with you troll, back to your unsociable hour crapy z list radio show asap. Lots of love Jane.

Christ she's in the sea again. And now so desperate she saying she's taking up podcasting. Give up love ffs. Also she's looking rough as a badgers arse these days.

Christ she's in the sea again. And now so desperate she saying she's taking up podcasting. Give up love ffs. Also she's looking rough as a badgers arse these days.
A Podcast dedicated to herself about how great she is, how she breast fed her kids and goes sea swimming everyday 🤣 I had to laugh listening to Today fm recently. They were discussing messy cars on the radio and Ian asked Paula if her car was messy and she replied with "Well I sea swim so I change in my car"... (🙄🙄🙄immediately turned off the radio).

Id
A Podcast dedicated to herself about how great she is, how she breast fed her kids and goes sea swimming everyday 🤣 I had to laugh listening to Today fm recently. They were discussing messy cars on the radio and Ian asked Paula if her car was messy and she replied with "Well I sea swim so I change in my car"... (🙄🙄🙄immediately turned off the radio).
I switch off as soon as I hear her!!

Lol she's just dreadful I see she's got a "showbiz" 3min section on yer man's show in the morning. Has she lost her Early early slot that nobody listens to now?? When she comes on for her slot off the radio goes.

Id

I switch off as soon as I hear her!!
I do aswell I can't stand the woman.

No, she is still on from 5am-7am. She has been doing the showbiz slot for years with Ian Dempsey. Her show is terrible, she has a friend leave voice notes with stories and uses it for content. It’s always the same guy so I presume it’s planted. Then she gives her opinion as usual. Preachy, preachy, preachy.

No, she is still on from 5am-7am. She has been doing the showbiz slot for years with Ian Dempsey. Her show is terrible, she has a friend leave voice notes with stories and uses it for content. It’s always the same guy so I presume it’s planted. Then she gives her opinion as usual. Preachy, preachy, preachy.
Awk that's a shame about her still on.I try my best to avoid her now. She must be angling for Dempsey's show doing that showbiz slot as I don't think she gets paid for it. Fingers crossed she doesn't get anywhere near it. I see her tv appearances have dried up as have her looks. She's in a bit of a pickle as that wee crappy show she does won't last forever.

I bet oul Paula is busting a gut to get the Mairead Ronan show slot. If she gets it and I can't see it anyway how. Then that's me done with Today FM.

Paula MacSweeney is ready for every Christmas cliché guys! Give me content!!!!!
I have a husband and TWO kids you know!!!I never mention them because I’m from Kilkenny and Kilkenny isnt really cool enough to mention. I swim in the radioactive Irish sea though. Kisses.

Paula MacSweeney is ready for every Christmas cliché guys! Give me content!!!!!
I have a husband and TWO kids you know!!!I never mention them because I’m from Kilkenny and Kilkenny isnt really cool enough to mention. I swim in the radioactive Irish sea though. Kisses.
I see she was on the graveyard shift again in Christmas day. Id say she's full enough of herself to think she would have got that day time shift. Thank God she didn't.

Fantastic, I won’t have to listen to her and her sea swimming/babies/Aidan waffle anymore!🤗

• Haha
I would be furious if a person was filming me and putting it on social media as I work from home in my own home. Imagine if someone invaded HER privacy like that?!! If it were me I would be calling Today FM HR at once and sending a solicitor’s letter.

• Heart