Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Is Jason back with Paul ? Going to say straight out if he is , Jason is 100% missing the Insta , hotel and travelling life with Paul. I think he is using him. They don't seem suited and Jason always seems pissed off with paul but I bet all of a sudden he wont give a crap about the camera in his face . He missed not being centre of attention and just an employee

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ellegee

VIP Member
I was very critical of Paul’s renko stories on the first day, and I still don’t agree with how he did it, but I also don’t think he realised how serious it was when he was doing “six one news report” uploads,
His updates since then I do agree with, even his poll 😂 its very clear he’s struggles making such a big decision (as many would) and I can’t fault him for asking what others would do.
I get the impression he’s a lonely man behind the scenes. Even when Jason lived there he was home alone a lot. I don’t think he had anyone to turn to the other day when he was worried about Renko. He seems to have a lot of acquaintances but few actual friends. I’ve thought that for a long time.

Reactions: 23
Ah lads I cannot cope with the absolute hack of her, Maura Higgins wore something similar the other night & it actually didn't look too bad on her, it's Versace 🙈🙈 I'd loooooove to know what the parents do, it looks like they have the whole of the upstairs of the Powerscourt Hotel.....also anyone else find it little strange how Jason is slightly obsessed with her

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Paul should apply for first dates when it's back. I would love to see him with someone other than jason

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Heart shake

Oh no. I pity Paul. It's obvious he adores Jason but Jason just uses him. Paul is so different around him. I think Paul tries too hard around Jason and appears to be obnoxious then. I don't think this will end well for him 😢

• Heart
Anyone else baffled by Paul’s post saying oh kids the Gardaí won’t let me get you socks and underwear but here’s a 6 pack of wkd. He puts up a photo then of the rules and says so sad. But if you read you can buy underwear, schoolwear etc. I’m surprised as he seems to always try to be the pandemic police. And I felt sorry for that old man today. Clearly he lives near the white moose and Paul shouting into a microphone was upsetting him
Imagine living next to the white moose and hearing the cars beeping 3 times all day... and Paul on the mega phone... I'd shove that up his hole if I was his neighbour

• Haha

Heart shake

Jason is young and foolish. Who hasn’t made mistakes at his age? Paul, on the other hand, is a 40 year old man who should have a lot more cop on at his age. He needs to move on and let Jason go and live his life once and for all.
To me Jason is selfish and calculated. Tonight he is being such fun and engaging with Paul's snaps, before he only showed distain. Call me cynical but I think it's no coincidence that Jason loves the limelight but his attempts at being an actor failed miserably in London (perhaps covid related or lack of talent?) He now needs his cash machine and fame and Paul comes to the rescue. Quite upsetting to see Paul being taken for a fool.

Isn’t Paul a recovering alcholic? Why is he drinking at dinner?
He was drinking 0% Heineken

Reactions: 17

LucyLiu

How does this fucking bully get away with mocking people on valium. That girl used a very very wrong term so she’s just as bad but he mocks people with mental health problems. I’d say he’s taken many a valium himself. And the wearing of masks? View attachment 364579 What a thick attention seeking cunt he is.
To be fair he's probably only saying it because he has 100% needed a valium at some stage. He's not mocking people who take valium. Im more offended by what that girl said to be honest. She does need to calm down what was the actual need for a comment like that. Its so irritating when peoples noses are poking out of the mask. Might as well not wear one. If you're here Clare, well done. You just displayed your ignorance and lack of imagination to all of his followers and all of us.

Jox

Chatty Member
It was frigging lingerie! You could see the wee straps to hold up the stockings. Totally mortified for her
Yeah it was a corset (including stocking holdy uppy yokes) over a silky shirt 🙄 Im sure they’d call me jealous..or an ‘un-slay queen’ or something..but she looked silly. And I mean that having seen her stupid birthday get-up. God what morals have those parents instilled. Im all for raising confident children, but their superior carry on takes the cácá-mílís altogether

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
I would think Paul’s parents are traditional and would prefer him to date a doctor than a 15 year old trapped in a 20 something year olds body 😂😂
Hated the way everyone was a Queeeeen to Baba J 🤮🤮
You know he’s not an actual doctor right?

• Haha

Sage

The Kidd family are probably the only ones the wind me up. I have 4 brothers and never have they said I slay their soul. WTF does that even mean? 😂 If my husband even said it I'd smack him 'round the mouth. I just find Jason so perverse when he says it. They way he feels about his sisters just isn't normal. Since Jason and Paul 'split' or whatever, Jason seems even more unstable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand the home decor, the gloves, the fascinator, horse drawn carriage and either of the outfits. Its like they have a false sense of grandeur or something. Its so tacky!! If I saw Rachel in her “Versace” outfit out like that in a hotel I’d think it was Halloween or something
They all have delusions of grandeur the whole lot of them, between Rachel thinking she’s bloody Ariana Grande one day and Kylie Jenner then the next, to the older sister with the tackiest christening ever to be witnessed and the constant having the boobs out at every given opportunity for attention, when in reality she looks like baby Jason in drag.

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Ive stayed at the Charleville lodge with my sister as a little treat before her wedding, she was a massive fan and I booked it I wasn’t a follower I found Paul arrogant and always looking for trouble, so we arrived my sister was so excited kept scanning the place for Paul or Jason, so we go up to the room and it’s musty there are no towels in the bathroom and my pillow has a mascara stain on it the little tea and coffee station had nothing on it, I went to phone reception to complain and my sister was furious with me!! She said Paul will blast us on social media bla bla bla we can swap beds she’ll take the stained bed, and we can just ask for towels. I was having none of it I said no I paid for the room so Anna comes up she was sooooooo rude the girl with her was mortified she (anna) was speaking in another language snapping her fingers as if I caused a problem for nothing her attitude ruined our stay my sister was terrified we would be called out on his page for complaining it was the weirdest place I’ve ever stayed... we did see Jason the next morning checking out he was in the lounge across from reception checking himself out in the mirror, also we were 40 minutes waiting for out breakfast in the Whitemoose plus they don’t offer bed and breakfast. Safe to say my sister unfollowed after and we didn’t review the place. So that’s my tale.

• Wow
Wow I actually think this is the first thread on here where it's all positive opinions about the person!
I have so much admiration for how he had been dealing with covid, and not allowing any of his employees be taken off the books and is still paying his staff their original pay even if they're at home. This says a lot about his character

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What are the chances Declan had anything more than a tenner a copy of the daily star and a Fanta in that bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Markbire

VIP Member
Jason saying he loves romantic messages in the morning off some other dirty yoke!! Fucking horrible vile creature,
Lol if I’m honest - I’ve been with both Jason & Paul - separately I might add 😂. Jason is actually nice and plays up for the camera - like it’s a character.

Paul is annoying as fuck. Has it in his mind that he’s a “celebrity” of sorts - shit in bed too. 😂🤣

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This needs more attention...oh jason 🤦‍♀️
I have NEVER loved a video more 😂😂😂

SLAYYYYYY QUEEN!!!
6289EAB3-187F-415F-9B23-C6A43BF88555.jpeg
8195BE03-06FB-4987-88C4-AF8054C96F50.jpeg

• Haha