Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Paul adopted??
I def think it’s his other sister cos when he was making lunch the other day in the house he referred to someone who didn’t want to be shown so it must be a family member!!
Yes he’s adopted he’s spoken about it a few time’s

Reactions: 1
He actually did a very good youtube video on being adopted, not sure if it's still there.

Reactions: 3
Paul thinking he discovered the trolly hack with a key! We’ve been doing that for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Jason back with Paul ? Going to say straight out if he is , Jason is 100% missing the Insta , hotel and travelling life with Paul. I think he is using him. They don't seem suited and Jason always seems pissed off with paul but I bet all of a sudden he wont give a crap about the camera in his face . He missed not being centre of attention and just an employee

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've really enjoed his stories over the last little while. He is much nicer without Jason clinging on to him.

Reactions: 11
Oh no. I pity Paul. It's obvious he adores Jason but Jason just uses him. Paul is so different around him. I think Paul tries too hard around Jason and appears to be obnoxious then. I don't think this will end well for him 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jason is young and foolish. Who hasn’t made mistakes at his age? Paul, on the other hand, is a 40 year old man who should have a lot more cop on at his age. He needs to move on and let Jason go and live his life once and for all.

Reactions: 7
Jason is young and foolish. Who hasn’t made mistakes at his age? Paul, on the other hand, is a 40 year old man who should have a lot more cop on at his age. He needs to move on and let Jason go and live his life once and for all.
To me Jason is selfish and calculated. Tonight he is being such fun and engaging with Paul's snaps, before he only showed distain. Call me cynical but I think it's no coincidence that Jason loves the limelight but his attempts at being an actor failed miserably in London (perhaps covid related or lack of talent?) He now needs his cash machine and fame and Paul comes to the rescue. Quite upsetting to see Paul being taken for a fool.

Isn’t Paul a recovering alcholic? Why is he drinking at dinner?
He was drinking 0% Heineken

Reactions: 17
To me Jason is selfish and calculated. Tonight he is being such fun and engaging with Paul's snaps, before he only showed distain. Call me cynical but I think it's no coincidence that Jason loves the limelight but his attempts at being an actor failed miserably in London (perhaps covid related or lack of talent?) He now needs his cash machine and fame and Paul comes to the rescue. Quite upsetting to see Paul being taken for a fool.

He was drinking 0% Heineken
Paul Stenson is nobody’s fool and I think that’s abundantly clear for us all to see. I also think it’s wrong to assume Paul is bankrolling Jason when you have zero evidence to support that claim. Jason’s family seem very wealthy in their own right.

Reactions: 3
A3BCF9DD-AB08-4433-91A3-EB61D829C3D0.jpeg

I know if I was in a relationship with someone I wouldn’t be sending these messages to other people.
hes such a bloody user, I know people who were in really bad relationships and that person never seen the light till they got rid of their other half permanently. Love is blind and all that.

Reactions: 7
I'm new to following paul. Does the boyfriend ever talk to him. He always seems to be on his phone.

I have gay friends and alot are not into the committed relationship and how they'd talk to their friends isn't very pc at all! I think Paul is winding Jason up rotten though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.