Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what now? Why did he need a go fund me for his phone bill??!!

€940 raised!
I mean you couldn't make it up really. He was away on one of his holidays and his bill was huge but he didn't know as the mobile company didn't inform him. So it was 2k maybe. He set up a go fund me for his followers to pay for it but sure then his dad paid for it. Not sure what happened to the money raised.

What are the chances Declan had anything more than a tenner a copy of the daily star and a Fanta in that bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean you couldn't make it up really. He was away on one of his holidays and his bill was huge but he didn't know as the mobile company didn't inform him. So it was 2k maybe. He set up a go fund me for his followers to pay for it but sure then his dad paid for it. Not sure what happened to the money raised.
he donated it to charity. So hats off to him.

Reactions: 3
Sorry what now? Why did he need a go fund me for his phone bill??!!

€940 raised!

All the people struggling at the minute and who have lost their jobs due to Covid. People are worse for donating to this, donate the money to a homeless charity or women’s aid. What an absolute joke.

Reactions: 9
All the people struggling at the minute and who have lost their jobs due to Covid. People are worse for donating to this, donate the money to a homeless charity or women’s aid. What an absolute joke.
Calm down! It’s a joke. It’s what he does. He’ll donate the cash to charity like he did with the phone bill trick.

I can't remember that being confirmed but I could be wrong.
It was. I remember seeing a pic of the cheque presentation but I can’t remember to which charity!

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure he donated the money at the time & had a receipt. Maybe someone reading here can confirm

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t following back then, he’s such an attention seeker, starting to go off him 🙄
is it time Paul and his bit on the side went out of rave and back to influencers.

the bleeping face visors alone makes me think yes 😂

and just like that, Paul , babyJ his dodgy go fund me begs and those useless bits of plastic his staff wear are fucked out of rave.

Do better Paul, do better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah lads poor renko. Me heart goes out to him. Poor dog seems so ill. Hope he's going to be ok 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really hope Renko is ok, but why was Paul vlogging it all?
why was he vlogging the dog beside the couch and vlogging when he was taking him to the vet, very odd to be so camera ready when your dog is seriously unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really hope Renko is ok, but why was Paul vlogging it all?
why was he vlogging the dog beside the couch and vlogging when he was taking him to the vet, very odd to be so camera ready when your dog is seriously unwell.
My brothers dog took a turn while my parents were minding him & I filmed him so they could show the vet. Sometimes it can be hard to describe symptoms so it’s handy to whip the camera out. Maybe by sharing it he was hoping someone might reply with a similar story & a positive outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My brothers dog took a turn while my parents were minding him & I filmed him so they could show the vet. Sometimes it can be hard to describe symptoms so it’s handy to whip the camera out. Maybe by sharing it he was hoping someone might reply with a similar story & a positive outcome
did you watch it? It was like he was filming it knowing it would be Instagram fodder, last think I’d think of doing, I’d be worried sick and not even thinking about getting my phone out

Reactions: 2
dif you watch it? It was like he was filming it knowing it would be Instagram fodder, last think I’d think of doing, I’d be worried sick and not even thinking about getting my phone out
Yes I did & I did the exact same when my brothers dog took ill. The vet actually said having the video made it so much easier so I’m happy I did. The outcome wasn’t good for my brothers dog unfortunately so Paul’s videos are concerning, especially the last part.

Reactions: 4
I feel for Paul tonight he seems very upset and very worried about his dog maybe he is recording it to show vet etc he can tell he really loves his animals

Reactions: 11
Yes I did & I did the exact same when my brothers dog took ill. The vet actually said having the video made it so much easier so I’m happy I did. The outcome wasn’t good for my brothers dog unfortunately so Paul’s videos are concerning, especially the last part.
you were looking after other people’s dogs! It was defiantly the right thing to do in that position. Xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.