Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You continue to slay my soul” 🤢🤢🤢his other sister is just as painful too though. Absolutely crazy about themselves. Jason is such a pain in the ass 😒
Did you see the video their sister put on her grid today with their boobs out. Cringeworthy

Reactions: 5
He looks like their pimp! And we won’t even talk about him in the lift - just him and his erection 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He looks like their pimp! And we won’t even talk about him in the lift - just him and his erection 🙄
Probably the only time he gets a hard on...looking in the mirror. I swear if that family were a bar of chocolate they’d aaaate themselves 🤮
I live close to this hotel so will go for brekkie and report tomorrow’s horrendous outfit choice. Honestly, Im sure the hotel have never seen anything like this, yellow strip sunglasses, cat suit made from nannas curtains, liza minnelli curls, the slut drop, the lifty-stiffy, they are literally shameless meets my big fat gypsy 18th. Hopefully they’ve paid and it’s not a social media advert deal (or paid for by Paul ‘the wallet’ Stenson)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Skitting at the birthday girl throwing all the shapes in the smoking area next to the bin🤣 Icon is right!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Kidd family are probably the only ones the wind me up. I have 4 brothers and never have they said I slay their soul. WTF does that even mean? 😂 If my husband even said it I'd smack him 'round the mouth. I just find Jason so perverse when he says it. They way he feels about his sisters just isn't normal. Since Jason and Paul 'split' or whatever, Jason seems even more unstable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Skitting at the birthday girl throwing all the shapes in the smoking area next to the bin🤣 Icon is right!
I was pissing my self at the bin in the background 🤣🤣🤣 money can't buy class

The older sister is stunning. But some of her low cut dress options are questionable
I can't cope with the saggy tits out every opportunity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just to add to my post above, the whole of the Kidd family seems totally eccentric. Does anyone know how they came in to money? They seem very wealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just to add to my post above, the whole of the Kidd family seems totally eccentric. Does anyone know how they came in to money? They seem very wealthy.
They seem to own a few businesses, the father looks to be the head of IFESA, its written in an article from 2014,maybe that has changed

They seem to own a few businesses, the father looks to be the head of IFESA, its written in an article from 2014,maybe that has changed

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Me too....Ive often wondered this.

Reactions: 3
Can't imagine funding Rachel's work experience in NY last year was cheap!

Reactions: 6
It’s a different John Kidd who was head of the IFESA.

Nonetheless they are a bizarre family for sure!

Reactions: 2
Fans only the moment she turns 18 there is no way this young wan will work for anything in her life, she seems to think she’s famous, are they for real Jason works in a cafe (no disrespect to cafe workers) but this lad acts as if it’s him who made the White Moose and not Paul... what a painful family, Remember Jason used to call his family the Kidddashions 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.