Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennybo

No excuse I have a friend who literally has a life like eastenders but he’s not an attention seeking twat
I think that’s a bit harsh. Paul can be OTT but not everyone deals with trauma in the same way. Alcoholism can happen to lots of people for lots of reasons and is a horrible thing for anyone to deal with and keep under control

Reactions: 13

Mona86

VIP Member
Jason and his younger sister together make my skin crawl. He turns in to a child around her, the video they did together for GaGa and Arianna Grande was so cringe
they are beyond incestous- you slay my soul and the tongue hanging out. She ass twerks into her gay brother- it’s alll so very strange. you’re in a smoking area love not vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Molsdol

Chatty Member
He is a single guy, not sure what his living expenses are but most normal days he probably eats in work, no kids to suck up all the discretionary spend. His parents also own the hotel so he possibly comes from quiet a well off background. I wouldn't begrudge it at all. He seems to work hard and is always looking for new angles both in marketing and ooperationally.

Reactions: 12

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh Jason.....
Jason, Jason, Jason.

The grass looked greener until Paul got to Farnham estate and spa with Bae 2.0 didn’t it 😕

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
He looks like their pimp! And we won’t even talk about him in the lift - just him and his erection 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

ohsnapitzari

I have endless admiration for Paul. He’s a marketing genius & just seems just a really really good guy. He deserves someone who will appreciate him for all those things.

I was standing beside Jason & his sister in the VIP section for Ariana Grande in September ( I had been in the same section all three nights ) It was tragic to watch them fall around drunk & start fights the whole night. Everyone else was relaxed and enjoying, embarrassing to watch.

• Heart

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
They spilt weeks ago it was obvious I’d say this is to stop the questions like it’s not like they are famous and need to release a statement. The scrap book was for his 36th birthday he got nothing for his 40th. Hope he takes him off the payroll and sends him on his way

Ciaragh

I always find it deeply uncomfortable when Paul is sneakily filming random members of the public behind their backs. He has zero respect for other people’s privacy and I hate to think this is the kind of society we’ve become, where people can’t go about their business without fear of being filmed for someone’s cheap Instagram content.

• Heart

barbie298

Is it terrible to be delighted for him. He deserves so much better that Jason. He is just awful, no other words.
Hopefully he moves on and is happy.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
If you're

You didn't imagine it at all, his twin is Nicky, she of baby Aurora and the over the top christening with the horse and carriage
It was like a travellers Christening and that’s fine it’s their style I think Nicki was trying to be all Disney Princess but just came off tacky AF

• Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
They all have delusions of grandeur the whole lot of them, between Rachel thinking she’s bloody Ariana Grande one day and Kylie Jenner then the next, to the older sister with the tackiest christening ever to be witnessed and the constant having the boobs out at every given opportunity for attention, when in reality she looks like baby Jason in drag.
😂 I never noticed that until you said she looks like him in drag 😂😂😂.

I think Rachel is just sad. She has no personality of her own so try’s to emulate Ariana Grande or Kylie Jenner

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Sister looks so pretty with the natural look and not pouting and posing. Did anyone see the nieces christening, way OTT... horse drawn carriage.
I feel sorry for Paul, he has been taken for a mug and bank rolling the actor. Paul is way nicer on his own and actually enjoyable to watch when travelling. I will say though, of I was his partner and the the constant use of the phone would drive me bonkers! Jason said a few times on story about him using his phone so it obviously irritates him.
Yes the horse and carriage for a christening was ridiculous. Tacky as hell. Is it so normal for grown adults to be so obsessed with Disney? The baby is called Aurora too 🙈

• Haha
Was just looking at the sisters page and her Coachella photos. Irish people at Coachella always make me laugh with how OTT and ridiculous they look, you can always see in the background that normal people are all wearing regular festival outfits like shorts, tshirts, vest tops etc. Same at Irish festivals now too they all look ridiculous.
Did you see the video she has up with the top half of her naked with the body paint on.....she is 15 in that video, I would have been bate up & down the street if I uploaded something like that at 15 plus at 15 im pretty sure I was still playing kick the can with my friends around the estate 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha