Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not sure why yer all giving out. Dublin is in Lock down now ...... šŸ˜… about time too !
It's not what he was saying it was going to be though. About time that loads more people are going to lose their businesses and jobs?

Reactions: 2
Feel really sorry for everyone facing the decisions Paul is facing today, but the cafe is tiny, all he needs to do is pay Jason for other services and the rest of staff can be kept on,

heā€™s still a bullshitter.
The biggest policing operation in the history of the state.............
Still waiting Paul

Reactions: 6
Im not sure why yer all giving out. Dublin is in Lock down now ...... šŸ˜… about time too !
Not sure if you were reading the thread properly..... If you look back we have all said that we were heading for a lockdown of sorts... and rightly so.

Paul was making out that guards from all over the country were being drafted in to Dublin to stop us leaving our homes...... playing on peopleā€™s anxieties....not nice.

Reactions: 8
The headline heā€™s been waiting for has been printed.

Gardai drafted in to monitor all the restrictions that have been printed all along and we already KNEW were coming in.

NOT being drafted in for some scary unknown reason....!!

Reactions: 1

Gardai drafted in to monitor all the restrictions that have been printed all along and we already KNEW were coming in.

His posts this week have been dramatic & sensational, that article is not saying garda are going to policing the entire capital, also it's very similar to what happened in kildare, although some of the checkpoints were silly, stopping people in the middle of the county asking where they were going.
I feel sorry for so many people & there businesses, he had a platform to talk about the social & economic impact these restrictions will make, instead he has opted to play into the anxiety & scaremongering,they are the harshest restrictions in a capital Europe & as a small business owner, with a following he could of been candid about the impact.

Reactions: 4

People are only advised to not leave Dublin too so the guards can't actually even do anything about people leaving/coming in...he was making it sound like they would be out on the street making people go home.

Reactions: 2
We were ā€˜giving outā€™ about his spreading of fake alarmist news that Im sure had people worried. Dublin has moved to Level 3, which isnā€™t lockdown as far as I know? Just stay in county and pubs/restaurants closed. Similar to Kildare.
I donā€™t know why he live-streamed the news? Does he think his followers donā€™t watch it maybe? Clare Balding did the same.

Iā€™m really not happy to see the staff unmasked in the moose box.
Also I thought shields have been proven to be ineffective in preventing the spread.
Edited to add, itā€™s not the moose box, itā€™s the new one. Iā€™ve noticed they never wear masks or shields. Does it not apply to people working in extreme heat? I know the new one has the fat fryer in it.

Last edited:
Jesus his poor customers sitting there trying to have their Saturday morning breakfast and heā€™s there recording it all for his Instagram Iā€™d be fuming. Also that full Irish in a delivery box looked horrible, imagine it by the time it gets delivered to you..
Cold sausages dry rashers and soggy mushrooms šŸ¤¢ no thanks Paul

• Sick
Iā€™m really not happy to see the staff unmasked in the moose box.
Also I thought shields have been proven to be ineffective in preventing the spread.
Edited to add, itā€™s not the moose box, itā€™s the new one. Iā€™ve noticed they never wear masks or shields. Does it not apply to people working in extreme heat? I know the new one has the fat fryer in it.
Face shields are meant to be worn with masks not as an alternative unless you 100% can't wear masks. My friend who is a doctor made a good point about food service staff and face shields, that people are breathing on them and that's turning to condensation which then drips down off of the face shieldšŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Face shields are meant to be worn with masks not as an alternative unless you 100% can't wear masks. My friend who is a doctor made a good point about food service staff and face shields, that people are breathing on them and that's turning to condensation which then drips down off of the face shieldšŸ¤¢
Shield wearing was linked to an outbreak in a swiss hotel. All staff were wearing shields with no masks. As much as Iā€™m looking forward to visiting the white moose some day the shields are a real turn off.

Shield wearing was linked to an outbreak in a swiss hotel. All staff were wearing shields with no masks. As much as Iā€™m looking forward to visiting the white moose some day the shields are a real turn off.
I've only eaten out twice and both times the staff were wearing shields.

Just throwing it out there that thereā€™s no way heā€™s out of pocket when they charge half rate cancellation fees up to 10 days before a booking. We cancelled last week as we guessed Dublin was getting more restrictions and actually couldnā€™t believe the Neck of them charging for a cancellation so far in advance. More fool him . It was a purposely empty Revolut card šŸ˜ˆ

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jasonā€™s sister is 18 today. Look at the get up of her! Probably donā€™t need to point out sheā€™s on the right
Did you see his stories with her? She looks like an absolute spoilt little madam!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah lads I cannot cope with the absolute hack of her, Maura Higgins wore something similar the other night & it actually didn't look too bad on her, it's Versace šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I'd loooooove to know what the parents do, it looks like they have the whole of the upstairs of the Powerscourt Hotel.....also anyone else find it little strange how Jason is slightly obsessed with her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jasonā€™s sister is 18 today. Look at the get up of her! Probably donā€™t need to point out sheā€™s on the right
She thinks sheā€™s Kylie Jenner now, by the get up on Jasonā€™s stories. Pretty girl but imagine walking around powerscourt like that pulling all sorts of shapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah lads I cannot cope with the absolute hack of her, Maura Higgins wore something similar the other night & it actually didn't look too bad on her, it's Versace šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I'd loooooove to know what the parents do, it looks like they have the whole of the upstairs of the Powerscourt Hotel.....also anyone else find it little strange how Jason is slightly obsessed with her
ā€œYou continue to slay my soulā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢his other sister is just as painful too though. Absolutely crazy about themselves. Jason is such a pain in the ass šŸ˜’

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg I can't stop laughing šŸ˜‚ I'm glad I'm not there because if she walked in, in that get up I'd be roaring šŸ˜‚ wtf. The outfit is bad enough but the scarf and glasses hahaha stop the world I want to get off. I thought it was fancy dress with jason necklace and her outfit at first.

She thinks sheā€™s Kylie Jenner now, by the get up on Jasonā€™s stories. Pretty girl but imagine waking around powerscourt pulling all sorts of shapes.

And that folks is why money can't buy class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.