Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad jason got the iPhone 12 pro max on the release day. 🙄 it’s so important that he uses the cash from his sugar daddy in a positive way, more headshots on a new camera for that non existent acting career, more Instagram content. Excellent choice

the neighbour should report him for noise pollution.
I’d love if all the neighbours got together and complained , I’m sure it’s absolute noise nuisance for a lot of the local residents.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand the home decor, the gloves, the fascinator, horse drawn carriage and either of the outfits. Its like they have a false sense of grandeur or something. Its so tacky!! If I saw Rachel in her “Versace” outfit out like that in a hotel I’d think it was Halloween or something

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand the home decor, the gloves, the fascinator, horse drawn carriage and either of the outfits. Its like they have a false sense of grandeur or something. Its so tacky!! If I saw Rachel in her “Versace” outfit out like that in a hotel I’d think it was Halloween or something
They all have delusions of grandeur the whole lot of them, between Rachel thinking she’s bloody Ariana Grande one day and Kylie Jenner then the next, to the older sister with the tackiest christening ever to be witnessed and the constant having the boobs out at every given opportunity for attention, when in reality she looks like baby Jason in drag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They all have delusions of grandeur the whole lot of them, between Rachel thinking she’s bloody Ariana Grande one day and Kylie Jenner then the next, to the older sister with the tackiest christening ever to be witnessed and the constant having the boobs out at every given opportunity for attention, when in reality she looks like baby Jason in drag.
😂 I never noticed that until you said she looks like him in drag 😂😂😂.

I think Rachel is just sad. She has no personality of her own so try’s to emulate Ariana Grande or Kylie Jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Baby Jason in drag, I’m dying here, you’re spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not black so it’s not my place to say but why is she laying her non existent baby hairs In kiss curls

I’m not black so it’s not my place to say but why is she laying her non existent baby hairs In kiss curls
One of the housewives had the same thing on the last season on Beverly Hills housewives and she was white also. I think it must be some sort of new trend/fad.

Reactions: 2
This needs more attention...oh jason 🤦‍♀️
I have NEVER loved a video more 😂😂😂

SLAYYYYYY QUEEN!!!
6289EAB3-187F-415F-9B23-C6A43BF88555.jpeg
8195BE03-06FB-4987-88C4-AF8054C96F50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope it is genuinely cultural appropriation black and Hispanic people do it to their baby hairs as they find it harder to grow them. She’s a creature

• Haha
The think it’s classy and it is if your on my big fat Gypsy wedding

I’ve watched people having epileptic fits who had better rhythm.

also does anyone else get creepy dad from The father (Not Paul 😂)?
I can understand her she’s basically a child and thinks she’s Arianna’s double,,, but that uncoordinated fool is 30 FECKING 30. The whole family are creeps, Nicky thinks she’s royalty 😂 Rachel thinks she’s living in LA and famous, I’m still shocked she’s 18 and no Only Fans get.

Reactions: 8
I’ve watched it about 4 times 😐

she didn’t start the video with her intro
“Hey dolls, hey.......gays” 😐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.