Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jox

Chatty Member
He looks like their pimp! And we won’t even talk about him in the lift - just him and his erection 🙄
Probably the only time he gets a hard on...looking in the mirror. I swear if that family were a bar of chocolate they’d aaaate themselves 🤮
I live close to this hotel so will go for brekkie and report tomorrow’s horrendous outfit choice. Honestly, Im sure the hotel have never seen anything like this, yellow strip sunglasses, cat suit made from nannas curtains, liza minnelli curls, the slut drop, the lifty-stiffy, they are literally shameless meets my big fat gypsy 18th. Hopefully they’ve paid and it’s not a social media advert deal (or paid for by Paul ‘the wallet’ Stenson)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
anyone see Paul’s stories from the cocktail club last night with Jason sucking / licking the straw and glass giving it his best BJ tongue all the while Paul has him on some weird filter? Disturbing to say the least!
That was actually creepy af and for very uncomfortable viewing, I feel a bit sick to my stomach after watching that. The filter had made him look like child.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Switched off watching Jason. No thanks. The vulgarity with him on all 4s on the bed. Have some respect. Can you imagine if he was a woman what would be said about that carry on. I’m still not over that pose of him holding his ass cheeks open with just an emoji covering his actual arsehole to be honest 🤢 absolutely rotten. Big stupid moody head on him. Paul get rid of that leech

Reactions: 14

dontcome@me

VIP Member
It’s no shock to anyone that they’ve broken up to be fair. Jason moving to London was a bit of a nail in the coffin. I might take Paul more seriously now he’s rid of that eejit. I’ve definitely enjoyed his content more since Jason hasn’t been in it pulling faces and the endless YAS BITCH, YAS QUEEN, SLAY etc. 🙄
Did they really only sit down to decide it was over yesterday and then write a public post within hours of making the decision though? Looks like it’s been over for months

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Paul probably gave him shares instead of communion money when it opened so he didn’t move away when he grew up 😐

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That’s another level of embarrassment.
it’s fucking sad a middle aged man thinks he can do no better than to repeat that same mistake over and over.

Nothing about that was funny, nothing.

Jox

Chatty Member
I feel for Paul tonight he seems very upset and very worried about his dog maybe he is recording it to show vet etc he can tell he really loves his animals
And whatever about him videoing it, he didn’t post it straight away...he waited for the outcome of the day in the surgery before posting it. He was away from insta for the day. He’s obviously worried and the dogs are his babies. Renko is particularly gorgeous. Such an elegant looking dog x

• Heart

DietCoke

Omg I can't stop laughing 😂 I'm glad I'm not there because if she walked in, in that get up I'd be roaring 😂 wtf. The outfit is bad enough but the scarf and glasses hahaha stop the world I want to get off. I thought it was fancy dress with jason necklace and her outfit at first.

She thinks she’s Kylie Jenner now, by the get up on Jason’s stories. Pretty girl but imagine waking around powerscourt pulling all sorts of shapes.

And that folks is why money can't buy class.

• Heart
  • Haha

Xena693

Apologies in advance if anyone’s eating but that turd Jason currently has shots of himself, pubes included, recorded for the world to see 🤢🤢Did he have a difficult childhood or how did he end up like this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
How up your own hole do you have to be to post in these fucking living on beans and toast times which big fuck off twat mobile should I get? Get the one that makes your inflated ego bigger ya cockhawk

• Haha
  • Heart

Ciaragh

Jason makes my skin crawl. He always looks manky, like he needs a good wash. Would love to know who bankrolled his move to London because it’s very expensive to live there and there’s no way he could afford to on his wage from the café. He didn’t have a job in London either, just partied all night and spent all day in bed -how did he pay for everything? And his folks live in a massive house in Kildare and take lavish foreign holidays but never seem to work? Not begrudging them at all, just curious how they all manage their champagne lifestyle on lemonade salaries

Nairam13

Shocked Paul isn't all over Insta re posting the faces of the BPerfect party goers he was very quick to repost people before but when it comes to his friends Ellie kelly & co he goes quiet otherwise he would have had a field day posting about that party. More Hypocrisy

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jaysus baby Jason brother in law is off with the stupid face pulling now, Jason will be down on the floor before the nights out doing that Wap dance. So chavy the whole lot of them with their bizarre obsession with Disney.
pauls family seem so respectable and proper 😂
How in the name of god do they put up with Paul being a sugar daddy to prince rent-a-shag.

• Haha

Dexxie124

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed how Jason is liking everything Paul does on insta since the break up was announced ! For months before that he completely ignored Paul’s Instagram.

anydaynow

Jason and his younger sister together make my skin crawl. He turns in to a child around her, the video they did together for GaGa and Arianna Grande was so cringe

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I never really thought of their age gap too much I know a few couples with big age gaps, in the beginning they seemed to be a great couple Jason seemed to rein Paul in a far bit like the whole #Ibelieveinsanta thing Jason was the voice of reason, however Jason acted like a prick over the whole Bloggers Unveiled unveiling acting like himself that smelly MermaidJade brought down Bloggers Unveiled 🙄 what used to bother me was Jason walking 20 feet ahead of Paul at all times and acting like a spoiled child, then the carry on of Jason all of a sudden acting like himself and his 15 year old sister were famous and mere mortals better not look in their direction Arianna Grande concert was a joke the carry on of him to young girls. I think the tiny bit of “fame” from being on the cafe Instagram/snapchat sent Jason over the edge and he became an arrogant prick. Jason was a cafe worker acting like he was a movie star it’s so cringe

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Was just about to say it's funny he hadn't posted anything today now that Biden might win it.
he’s a fucking idiot.

Do we all remember the “biggest police operation in the history of the state”
When in fact Dublin ended up going to level 2.2 or something. 😐

he really needs to stop acting like he’s a news reporter and instead go and research how shit visors are over masks 😐

havinalol

Wow Paul! You made such a hullabaloo about influencers breaking quarantine and theres Jason breaking lockdown and hanging in Dublin. Be a man and stick to your word!