Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I would love to know is where Stenson gets all the money from? He's constantly on expensive trips, both pre covid and now, and eating in fairly to very expensive eateries and is at pains to tell us that these are neither discounted or free. He's on a hotel manager's salary and recently and deservedly took ownership of the cafe, but still....

Reactions: 4
What I would love to know is where Stenson gets all the money from? He's constantly on expensive trips, both pre covid and now, and eating in fairly to very expensive eateries and is at pains to tell us that these are neither discounted or free. He's on a hotel manager's salary and recently and deservedly took ownership of the cafe, but still....
totally agree, two nights in the shelbourne would be just under €700 for the package they had.
they also ate out at the blind pig, that’s only two days in Dublin 🤷‍♀️
Not including the storehouse and every other trip Paul has done this summer.

Reactions: 2
He is a single guy, not sure what his living expenses are but most normal days he probably eats in work, no kids to suck up all the discretionary spend. His parents also own the hotel so he possibly comes from quiet a well off background. I wouldn't begrudge it at all. He seems to work hard and is always looking for new angles both in marketing and ooperationally.

Reactions: 12
He is a single guy, not sure what his living expenses are but most normal days he probably eats in work, no kids to suck up all the discretionary spend. His parents also own the hotel so he possibly comes from quiet a well off background. I wouldn't begrudge it at all. He seems to work hard and is always looking for new angles both in marketing and ooperationally.
I know he's a single guy with no anklebiters to soak up every lid he earns but he's always told us he's merely on a hotel manager's wage, that the hotel is not his and when the sad day inevitably comes the hotel will be split three ways with him and his siblings. He still has a very high standard of living tho, far more than warrants a hotel managerial wage. He rents his abode too and the rents in D7 ain't cheap. I agree Mol, I wouldn't begrudge him any of it either, I'm just acutely nosy!

Reactions: 5
Paul and Jason flouting regulations yet again at their dinner last night. Only members of the same household are allowed to be seated together in restaurants and Jason was plonked right beside Elaine. No mask. No social distancing. Nothing. Paul is so full of tit, bullying everyone else who doesn’t comply with regulations all over his socials when himself and Jason are breaking every rule in the book. His hypocrisy makes me sick

Attachments

• Heart
Paul and Jason flouting regulations yet again at their dinner last night. Only members of the same household are allowed to be seated together in restaurants and Jason was plonked right beside Elaine. No mask. No social distancing. Nothing. Paul is so full of tit, bullying everyone else who doesn’t comply with regulations all over his socials when himself and Jason are breaking every rule in the book. His hypocrisy makes me sick
I’m not defending him but I’ve out for food with my friends a couple of time’s I don’t think that’s a rule?!

Reactions: 7
I know he's a single guy with no anklebiters to soak up every lid he earns but he's always told us he's merely on a hotel manager's wage, that the hotel is not his and when the sad day inevitably comes the hotel will be split three ways with him and his siblings. He still has a very high standard of living tho, far more than warrants a hotel managerial wage. He rents his abode too and the rents in D7 ain't cheap. I agree Mol, I wouldn't begrudge him any of it either, I'm just acutely nosy!
I did wonder that too. Having worked in Larger hotels myself for a long time I know that the money is crap even at top level. I thought initially his parents owned the place he rents so figured he wouldn’t be paying top rates but I don’t think they do.

I did wonder that too. Having worked in Larger hotels myself for a long time I know that the money is crap even at top level. I thought initially his parents owned the place he rents so figured he wouldn’t be paying top rates but I don’t think they do.
His parents definitely don't - his landlady lives very close by and is always giving out to him about the noise made by his three dogs barking

• Wow
His parents definitely don't - his landlady lives very close by and is always giving out to him about the noise made by his three dogs barking
I didn't think that was his landlord. Thought she was a neighbour.

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine him being left have 3 dogs in a rental apartment? The parents must own it or otherwise neighbour would have complained to landlord

I didn't think that was his landlord. Thought she was a neighbour.
[/QU
She’s just a neighbour. Not his landlady
The mindfulness practicing lady is his next door neighbour - you might remember he storied her giving out about the dogs when she was trying to meditate. His landlady lives very close by as well.

I can't imagine him being left have 3 dogs in a rental apartment? The parents must own it or otherwise neighbour would have complained to landlord
You'd be right, only it's a house, not an apartment. The parents don't own it. He shared on insta ages ago that he was being evicted as the landlady wanted to sell. He tried then to buy it but was told for some reason he couldn't, then she wasn't selling after all so he's still there.

Do you know what makes me "sick" is when someone makes up the covid regulationsHe was doing nothing wrong.Other than the lack of social distance?!Also the overuse of the word bully!
Is lack of social distance not one of the most serious aspects of spreading the disease?

Do you know what makes me "sick" is when someone makes up the covid regulationsHe was doing nothing wrong.Other than the lack of social distance?!Also the overuse of the word bully!
Maybe get your facts right before attacking people because otherwise you just look really, really stupid

Attachments

Today's snap of Jason eating the new fries with cheese hanging out his mouth 🤢🤢🤢 he actually turns me when he eats

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Paul has credited Jason for saving him from alcoholism. The age gap at Jasons age just is so much, even between early 20s and late 20s theres a lot of growing up. Jason is just young and carefree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.