Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Really hope Renko is ok, but why was Paul vlogging it all?
why was he vlogging the dog beside the couch and vlogging when he was taking him to the vet, very odd to be so camera ready when your dog is seriously unwell.
My brothers dog took a turn while my parents were minding him & I filmed him so they could show the vet. Sometimes it can be hard to describe symptoms so it’s handy to whip the camera out. Maybe by sharing it he was hoping someone might reply with a similar story & a positive outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sage

Just to add to my post above, the whole of the Kidd family seems totally eccentric. Does anyone know how they came in to money? They seem very wealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Freddiesmum

I can’t believe I’m only seeing this thread now! I like Paul, but I definitely think he could do much better than baba jayyyyyysooooon. Jason clearly isn’t interested in Paul, and it’s painful to watch. That trip to California was awful to watch, so embarrassing.
obviously we don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship, but from what is shown on insta, if Paul was my friend I’d be telling him to cut the purse strings with Jason and move on. He’s clearly only with Paul for financial stability, and someone to cuddle up to when there’s nobody else available. Paul is so much better than that!!
On another note - Jason’s hair!!! And the eyebrows, OMFG the eyebrows. 😳

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
He irritates my soul. He thinks he treats the staff well but you can see him slip every now and again. He is a cunt I’d say. And the state of the house he lives in then for all the money he spends. Dope of man.

How up your own hole do you have to be to post in these fucking living on beans and toast times which big fuck off twat mobile should I get? Get the one that makes your inflated ego bigger ya cockhawk
😂 exactly... there should have been 3 answer options ..
1 range rover...
2 Porsche ...
3 no one gives a bollox

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'm sure some of the clinic staff are watching, along with other vet professionals to help if needed.
Wow @Oohthedrama passive aggressive much. I never said he was posting so he could be in contact with his vet.
we will have to agree to disagree then. I would treat my sick dog like I would treat my sick child, neither would be put on Instagram in distress.

Dexxie124

VIP Member
I love watching Paul on insta and he’s such a lovely guy in person in his cafe. I feel so sorry for him with the way that attention seeking twat Jason treats him ! They spend no time together anymore and Jason didn’t even acknowledge Paul’s 40th and clearly wasn’t invited to the baby’s first birthday .. all a bit strange and now tonight Jason is out for dinner with another fella ! I wish Paul would cop on and tell that idiot to piss off once and for all, he deserves so much better

RVfangirl

I've really enjoed his stories over the last little while. He is much nicer without Jason clinging on to him.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You know there are some days I feel this thread should be fucked out of rave.
He’s so rude to anyone who disagrees with him,
The post on Instagram is so fucking tacky, he was rude in that post about customers leaving swiftly when they’ve finished their meal, The user pointed it out and he puts them on blast.

I don’t have much to “rave” about with this fecker lately.

Actually cringing for baby Jaaaaaaason on the Luas. Paul seems a bit embarrassed. Must be hard for him being a non drinker in the company of a drinker.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nolan15

Chatty Member
I feel for Paul tonight he seems very upset and very worried about his dog maybe he is recording it to show vet etc he can tell he really loves his animals

havinalol

Well Jason and bae Rachel are off having lunch in Dublin. Hope Paul sticks to his not allowing influencers in who should be quarantining to those who shouldn't be breaking lockdown in their county