Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm on my own here, but I'm Team Jason. Whenever I've been to the Moose, he had a welcome for all, whereas Paul just stomped around morosely, only coming alive and any way animated when Conor Ryan or Philly McMahon appeared.

Reactions: 3
I know I'm on my own here, but I'm Team Jason. Whenever I've been to the Moose, he had a welcome for all, whereas Paul just stomped around morosely, only coming alive and any way animated when Conor Ryan or Philly McMahon appeared.
No I said similar earlier on the thread, have a feeling Paul is hard work unless there’s a camera on him.
At least Jason didn’t try and hide when he was a bit of a twit.

paul is a showman. I’d say behind the scenes he’s a bit of a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so Connor was friend with him after what he did to elle?
How bizarre.

I don’t like it myself but can’t deny it works 😐 for such a small little dive he gets the attention he wants by being a grade a twit
What did Paul to do Ellie?

Reactions: 1
What did Paul to do Ellie?
You might have meant Elle Darby, (the English blogger who mailed Stenson looking for a free weekend in the CL in return for an insta shoutout)
rather than Conor Ryan's significant other Ellie Kelly. Apologies if I'm wrong! X

Reactions: 2
If you're

You didn't imagine it at all, his twin is Nicky, she of baby Aurora and the over the top christening with the horse and carriage
It was like a travellers Christening and that’s fine it’s their style I think Nicki was trying to be all Disney Princess but just came off tacky AF

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Gary is the new boyfriend? Away with him to a lovely hotel... I think him and Jason have been broken up a lot longer than they let on.

I wonder if Gary is the new boyfriend? Away with him to a lovely hotel... I think him and Jason have been broken up a lot longer than they let on.
He went away with Gary in Feb to Cancun I think they are just travel buddies. Two single beds in the room

Reactions: 8
That is some amount of stories in less than 24 hours 😐 and it’s not a one off!

I’m glad his thread is active though 🤣😂

6446EBC5-FDF9-4AD9-8F51-07ECE9C9DE11.jpeg

baby Jason is still in his bio 🤨

I actually laughed at that patio area. It looked so awkward the way it was laid out right next to everyone else's patios with no partitions!

• Haha
I cant believe someone tried to call him out 😂 I never imagined it was gifted
I'd imagine he is definitely getting some freebies though. Like all of the gift bags etc left in the room, a normal person wouldn't get that. Plus why film everything so much if he isn't getting something out of it?

Reactions: 5
I'd imagine he is definitely getting some freebies though. Like all of the gift bags etc left in the room, a normal person wouldn't get that. Plus why film everything so much if he isn't getting something out of it?
He films all of his holidays but doesnt get freebie stays

Reactions: 4
I thought the gift bags were abit much but for the price of that place you would want to get something extra

Reactions: 2
I like Paul but jeeeeezus put down the phone and relax. You can still vlog.....the pained expression on Landers face made me cringe

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.