Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciaragh

No will call him out, people are to scared of how loudly he barks when they do.
The word you’re looking for is bullying. Which is exactly what Paul does with anyone who dares to disagree with his double standards. Bullies them into submission

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The storehouse is boring as fuck, I don’t know how it’s so popular but I love how much effort Paul puts into showing the viewers around,

and then you get the fucking toddler he’s babysitting. Unable to respond like an adult, constantly trying to pout at the camera, inappropriate jokes that stopped being funny when you past the age of 20 🤷‍♀️

it’s just embarrassing at this point.

B54BDADC-F3DA-4DDB-8FD0-9F75615DA525.jpeg

177CFFE5-CCE4-4C17-90AC-5EA5E6B4CE1F.jpeg
93736D03-0F7C-430E-943E-A67AA503E1C9.jpeg

the sad part is, it’s true, and I could get on board with the “banter” if it wasn’t the truth 😐

Xena693

I notice the majority are foreign staff with minimum English who are given no protection other than a plastic visor.
Plastic visors offer no protection. Dr.Paddy Mallon and Tony Holohan himself have repeatedly warned against visors. Paul is putting both his staff and customers at risk. They should all be wearing masks all the time. I don’t know how he hasn’t been shut down for repeatedly flouting that rule

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Watching his stories today.... it was so obvious Jason was after some 🤦‍♀️

skip forward 6 hours, Paul has taken Jason out to his favourite bar.

paul STOP IT!!!!

• Haha

lyrixs

anyone see Paul’s stories from the cocktail club last night with Jason sucking / licking the straw and glass giving it his best BJ tongue all the while Paul has him on some weird filter? Disturbing to say the least!

• Sick
  • Wow

Nolan15

Chatty Member
And whatever about him videoing it, he didn’t post it straight away...he waited for the outcome of the day in the surgery before posting it. He was away from insta for the day. He’s obviously worried and the dogs are his babies. Renko is particularly gorgeous. Such an elegant looking dog x
true and he looked like he was crying also I think he is posting it Incase a vet or someone else dog had this and they might be able to help

Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
i think Jason was perfectly happy with the set up they had going for the last while.

Baby Jason should have paid attention in nursery...
one cannot have his cake, and eat it 😐 Jason has his cake, but Jason also wants to eat his cake...
Little Jason will eventually learn he cannot hold onto that cake.... and also take a big ass bite out of it.
And when the cake is gone so is the visa 😐

• Haha
  • Heart

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
I think Paul would be great on radio. Entertaining, has an opinion, can carry a conversation and I find he's very easy to listen to- doesn’t have that strong annoying south dublin accent that most radio presenters have these days.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Jason is thirsty AF for that insta famous life , just like his sister. He went to London and just drank himself stupid . Day in and day out on cocktails and drinking . He thought he was going to be a big star in a Disney film the way he was going on . He can " yasss queen " all he wants on Paul's insta but we all know its an act until the next row they have over Paul's phone. Jason is not genuine

• Heart

Jox

Chatty Member
Apologies in advance if anyone’s eating but that turd Jason currently has shots of himself, pubes included, recorded for the world to see 🤢🤢Did he have a difficult childhood or how did he end up like this?
He surrounds himself with people who enable his behaviour. He’s incredibly immature. He has an overinflated ego. Pauls constant recording of him and the manic laughter isn’t helping. He seems to turn everything sexual, which is weird, but he is perfect sugar-baby fodder as he loves living the high life.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
True maybe he should not have Baby Jason working in there if he is around other people especially today as there was a few there at that party
he def needs rid of Jason in every part of his life!! 😂maybe I’m a prude but the carry on of him with his selfies and his language and the carry on with his sister is not normal to me 🙈

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ah scarlet for him I wouldn’t post that to be honest if I was with someone who did that I’d walking away as if I wasn’t with them 😳
I struggle to see how anyone can find that funny, I don’t even think a toddler would do that in a pandemic, we have a 5 year old here who is well aware of what’s going on and I don’t even think he’d do that as a joke.
The immaturity of both of them is unreal, Paul must have some serious self esteem issues to continue to crawl back there over and over

Pammy75

🤣🤣🤣 Doesn't yer woman look like a **** now. That's why I don't enter half these things as I don't wanna follow 5 other pages.
Also shows how petty others are that they double checked and touted on her! That's something the company should have done before announcing the winner.
Her n our Pauline both look a wee bit silly now 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
I’d say only because Jason’s “acting” career has taken a nose dive because of Covid.
Did it ever take off in fairness :LOL: I hope paul fecks off to Achill for Christmas and leaves baby Jason behind making up dances and twerking to his hearts content to Ariana Grande with his little sister in her bedroom. Slaaaaay Queen!!

• Haha

Niamh97

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the home decor, the gloves, the fascinator, horse drawn carriage and either of the outfits. Its like they have a false sense of grandeur or something. Its so tacky!! If I saw Rachel in her “Versace” outfit out like that in a hotel I’d think it was Halloween or something

Attachments

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Have you seen Paul has put up a highlight on his page about bloggers/ insta people who are breaking rules with COVID

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can kinda see why Jason wants to be an actor, he’s had a camera in his face since he was a child and they started dating. 😕

• Haha

Ummm5

Him and that sister think they are Ariana and Frankie Grande . They are both repulsive.

The prick side of Paul comes out and reminds me why sometimes I think him and Jason are suited . Both prick like .
That car beeping and loud music would drive a close neighbour demented . He needs a fucking reality grip at times
Honestly the beeping, I don't get why its necessary.Just get the customer to ring or have someone looking to see if someone pulls up.

And, filming that man I think is wrong if he is a neighbour his head is probably melted. I get all businesses need to adapt but a small business should want to be part of the community not alienate the locals.