Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking at the sisters page and her Coachella photos. Irish people at Coachella always make me laugh with how OTT and ridiculous they look, you can always see in the background that normal people are all wearing regular festival outfits like shorts, tshirts, vest tops etc. Same at Irish festivals now too they all look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was just looking at the sisters page and her Coachella photos. Irish people at Coachella always make me laugh with how OTT and ridiculous they look, you can always see in the background that normal people are all wearing regular festival outfits like shorts, tshirts, vest tops etc. Same at Irish festivals now too they all look ridiculous.
Did you see the video she has up with the top half of her naked with the body paint on.....she is 15 in that video, I would have been bate up & down the street if I uploaded something like that at 15 plus at 15 im pretty sure I was still playing kick the can with my friends around the estate 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see the video she has up with the top half of her naked with the body paint on.....she is 15 in that video, I would have been bate up & down the street if I uploaded something like that at 15 plus at 15 im pretty sure I was still playing kick the can with my friends around the estate 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂
She was falling around drunk in Spain & clubbing with her mother at the same age. Different folks ......

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Brian Dowling got back from Italy Monday night at 9:30. Seen in airport. So he did break the rules. Italy was off the list from Sunday at midnight.

Add bookmark
Brian lives in Kildare, Pippa lives in Kildare.......dont see the problem there now tbh, didn't break any rules travelling within Kildare during lockdown.

Italy only came off green list today 🤷

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
These two clowns should just give it over. That Paul fella needs a kick in the bollix

• Haha
Has anyone ever eaten out of the WMC? Is the food good?
I ate in it once about 4 years ago, Paul wasn’t overly big at the time but his following was growing, I thought he was hilarious on insta so when I got the opportunity to go, off I went! Jason was there and served me and my friend, and was quite friendly, didn’t see Paul! Place is very small and a very cold feeling to it, the food was grand nothing special... almost immediately after I finished I had a sudden urge to use the bathroom 💩 🙈 left the restaurant to spend the rest of the day in the city (I rarely get it the city... from the midlands) the whole way into town my stomach was doing summer salts.. now I could usually eat shite to beat the band and I’d never be like this... got into penny’s and half way through it I had to run for the bathroom.. none in penny’s... flew out of the store frantically looking for a bathroom, got one in Easons... I’m not sure what exactly happened or caused it but I do think it was the food... anyway my stomach was all over the shop for the whole day after it even after taking motillium (1st and only time to ever take it)... needless to say I wouldn’t go back if you paid me!

Reactions: 1
What's with the caps? He looks ridiculous!

Does he secretly want to be a news report with all these updates on what level counties are at and filming the news reports 😂

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't you just love getting food from them after rolling on the ground with work clothes?
Wtf?
And Paul being the higher authority calling people out on restrictions, and he's filming his staff on the ground. Lovely.

Reactions: 8
I ate in it once about 4 years ago, Paul wasn’t overly big at the time but his following was growing, I thought he was hilarious on insta so when I got the opportunity to go, off I went! Jason was there and served me and my friend, and was quite friendly, didn’t see Paul! Place is very small and a very cold feeling to it, the food was grand nothing special... almost immediately after I finished I had a sudden urge to use the bathroom 💩 🙈 left the restaurant to spend the rest of the day in the city (I rarely get it the city... from the midlands) the whole way into town my stomach was doing summer salts.. now I could usually eat shite to beat the band and I’d never be like this... got into penny’s and half way through it I had to run for the bathroom.. none in penny’s... flew out of the store frantically looking for a bathroom, got one in Easons... I’m not sure what exactly happened or caused it but I do think it was the food... anyway my stomach was all over the shop for the whole day after it even after taking motillium (1st and only time to ever take it)... needless to say I wouldn’t go back if you paid me!
That was 4 years ago though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.