Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching his stories today.... it was so obvious Jason was after some 🤦‍♀️

skip forward 6 hours, Paul has taken Jason out to his favourite bar.

paul STOP IT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually cringing for baby Jaaaaaaason on the Luas. Paul seems a bit embarrassed. Must be hard for him being a non drinker in the company of a drinker.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s another level of embarrassment.
it’s bleeping sad a middle aged man thinks he can do no better than to repeat that same mistake over and over.

Nothing about that was funny, nothing.

Reactions: 14
Ah scarlet for him I wouldn’t post that to be honest if I was with someone who did that I’d walking away as if I wasn’t with them 😳

Reactions: 7
Ah scarlet for him I wouldn’t post that to be honest if I was with someone who did that I’d walking away as if I wasn’t with them 😳
I struggle to see how anyone can find that funny, I don’t even think a toddler would do that in a pandemic, we have a 5 year old here who is well aware of what’s going on and I don’t even think he’d do that as a joke.
The immaturity of both of them is unreal, Paul must have some serious self esteem issues to continue to crawl back there over and over

Reactions: 10
Did Paul have any other serious relationships b4 Jason?
I thought him & the doctor he travelled wit were more suited

Reactions: 2
The STATE OF JASON on the Luas! He is an embarrassment! Why Paul even bothers with this attention seeking prick ill never know! My 3 year old wouldn't act like that!

Reactions: 8
Did Paul have any other serious relationships b4 Jason?
I thought him & the doctor he travelled wit were more suited
I have a feeling Paul was a bit of a mess before he met baby J, and because of that he sees Jason’s family as one of the reasons he escaped that period of his life, he always praised Jason for helping him set up the WMC. There seems to be a bond there that he can’t let go of even when it’s dragging him down in other ways.

Holy f***in show. Seriously. How did he get so drunk in the space of an hour? Is it put on I wonder?

Reactions: 9
Of course it is put on 😅 he thinks he is some sort of important actor!
mentally he’s about the right age group, forget London......
The late late show show is coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s quite sad and pathetic really. They are both attention seeking Idiots and for all the wrong reasons. In my opinion, neither of them are happy at what they are doing and just trying to become famous by whatever means possible.

What is his obsession with that bloody Wap song, I swear he has the mental age of a 14 year old. I don’t know how he doesn’t drive Paul mad, and I don’t mean because of the age difference. Anyone over the age of 25 would find him irritating beyond belief.

What is his obsession with that bloody Wap song, I swear he has the mental age of a 14 year old. I don’t know how he doesn’t drive Paul mad, and I don’t mean because of the age difference. Anyone over the age of 25 would find him irritating beyond belief.
I was going to just ‘like’ this...but in the spirit on Jason Ill say YASSSS QUEEN SLAY IT

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't watched Paul's stories in days
Go on and I see Jason dry humping the luas floor at night . Would he ever f**k off the state

• Haha
Paul needs to stop... The gate of a flight from Spain , that is not a full flight by any stretch of the imagination. We all know flights are arriving & leaving.

He is so self entitled, how about he looks at any of his own staff. No social distancing,masks etc... When renovating the rooms.

Covid is in Ireland, it's not like its covid free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.