Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can kinda see why Jason wants to be an actor, he’s had a camera in his face since he was a child and they started dating. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All pauls minions are absolutely vile the way they attack anyone who questions him in the comment section on his Instagram. Some girl asked was his staycation in cavan gifted. She was absolutely ridiculed... Yeah cos its so out of the ordinary for someone with a following to be gifted stays in hotels. 🙄. Horrible comments back to her about how pathetic she is to take time out of her day to ask such a question. And then of course this website was mentioned, someone said "oh i bet you are a regular on tattle", and so if she was? As if it was breaking the law to be commenting on here. They think shes horrible for her negative comment/question.. Can they not see they are worse by ganging up on her to make a spectacle of her.

Reactions: 2
All pauls minions are absolutely vile the way they attack anyone who questions him in the comment section on his Instagram. Some girl asked was his staycation in cavan gifted. She was absolutely ridiculed... Yeah cos its so out of the ordinary for someone with a following to be gifted stays in hotels. 🙄. Horrible comments back to her about how pathetic she is to take time out of her day to ask such a question. And then of course this website was mentioned, someone said "oh i bet you are a regular on tattle", and so if she was? As if it was breaking the law to be commenting on here. They think shes horrible for her negative comment/question.. Can they not see they are worse by ganging up on her to make a spectacle of her.
She didn’t ask a question though? She just presumed it was gifted without any evidence and basically accused him off not being transparent about it

Reactions: 4
She didn’t ask a question though? She just presumed it was gifted without any evidence and basically accused him off not being transparent about it
So what? He clarified it himself, no need for 30 odd other people to jump in and defend him and mention tattle as if it was against the law to be a user on it.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed how Jason is liking everything Paul does on insta since the break up was announced ! For months before that he completely ignored Paul’s Instagram.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed how Jason is liking everything Paul does on insta since the break up was announced ! For months before that he completely ignored Paul’s Instagram.
Just noticing this now & I agree it’s weird! I wonder was Paul taking his time publicising the break up (which I mean... fair enough) & was Jason a bit put out about it?

Yip noticed that too! And he is commenting on every post as well , very strange.

I bet Jason is seething he's not on the staycation with Paul all them fancy hotels!! I'm glad Paul is treating himself and having a lovely relaxing time and eating all that wonderful food without having to hear YYAAASSS QUEEN HEE HEE

Reactions: 9
and Jason’s comments on Paul’s bray to greystones walk. Mental after ignoring his existence for so long.

Reactions: 5
Oh Jason.....
Jason, Jason, Jason.

The grass looked greener until Paul got to Farnham estate and spa with Bae 2.0 didn’t it 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think baby jason will be on the hunt for another older gentleman. Paul was quick to say him and dr landers are just friends.

i think Jason was perfectly happy with the set up they had going for the last while.

Baby Jason should have paid attention in nursery...
one cannot have his cake, and eat it 😐 Jason has his cake, but Jason also wants to eat his cake...
Little Jason will eventually learn he cannot hold onto that cake.... and also take a big ass bite out of it.
And when the cake is gone so is the visa 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like Jason is still working in the cafe. I get that he can't go back to the Uk as of yet with corona but what is going on with them? They split romantically because Jason moved to London to pursue his dreams yet came running back to the White Moose when the pandemic started. 🙄

How awkward...
He handed in his “bae” pass and checked out, which means he doesn’t get the complimentary staycation trips.

but still gets to serve the avo and sourdough to customers 😂
It’s as close as he’ll come to the London scene or the Freebie breakfast with Paul 😬

How awkward...
He handed in his “bae” pass and checked out, which means he doesn’t get the complimentary staycation trips.

but still gets to serve the avo and sourdough to customers 😂
It’s as close as he’ll come to the London scene or the Freebie breakfast with Paul 😬
I can't understand why Jason thinks he'll be taken seriously in the acting world with the way he carries on on social media. He makes my skin crawl. Imagine a casting agent having a nose at his insta stories. Nah thanks. He'll be back crawling up Paul's ass in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Won’t be long before we get the ‘we had a long chat and miss each other so much so are giving our relationship another go’ announcement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jason seems really manky to me. Remember his nails at the time if the BU thing. The way he eats makes me feel sick 🤢 Paul used to always film him with food on his face.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jason seems really manky to me. Remember his nails at the time if the BU thing. The way he eats makes me feel sick 🤢 Paul used to always film him with food on his face.
When I first started following them, I generally thought Jason was Paul’s son due to the way he was behaving, also was eating a sandwich and had mayo all over his face.

When I first started following them, I generally thought Jason was Paul’s son due to the way he was behaving, also was eating a sandwich and had mayo all over his face.
same. I thought it was his little brother of son.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.