Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me that jumper and jeans looked like he jumped off the hotel to get into them! And the catwalk! bleeping hell! NOONE CARES! you should stay in a small hotel like your own and then greasy head could make ye a lovely moostie! The bleeping airs and graces this fella has and he’s all talk. Guarantee if you confronted him face to face he’d tit those tight jeans. All mouth. I went to the top of Mont Blanc on Xmas day a few years ago, skied down it and it cost 5000 but I just kept it to myself! Pompous twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell.
jason must be choking on his turkey seeing what he’s missing out on this year💰🎄

Im sure it’s an amazing experience but the dinner menu looks awful.

The difference between Jason’s family and the Fleekhers 😂😂
talk about a different breed 😬 offence meant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's 3 nights. Crazy money. They probably get a group discount but still. They must be wealthy.
nope, one night, check in 25th and check out 26th

so they paid for last night separately.
it’s basically 3 grand minimum

• Wow
Jaysus baby Jason brother in law is off with the stupid face pulling now, Jason will be down on the floor before the nights out doing that Wap dance. So chavy the whole lot of them with their bizarre obsession with Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jaysus baby Jason brother in law is off with the stupid face pulling now, Jason will be down on the floor before the nights out doing that Wap dance. So chavy the whole lot of them with their bizarre obsession with Disney.
pauls family seem so respectable and proper 😂
How in the name of god do they put up with Paul being a sugar daddy to prince rent-a-shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A story up of him on the loo having 💩 and asking his parents have they a baggie 🙄

pauls family seem so respectable and proper 😂
How in the name of god do they put up with Paul being a sugar daddy to prince rent-a-shag.

Absolute polar opposites both families I don’t think Paul is baby Jasooooons sugar Daddy anymore I think that shipped has sailed.

Reactions: 4
I used to think it was Jason using Paul but now I'm not so sure 🤷‍♀️. Paul likes to flash the cash and he brought that young guy from the North one night to Cavan. I know Paul has low confidence so is it a bit of stroking the ego, flash the wallet and get a man.

Reactions: 6
Think he’s the only adopted.

nearly a grand for his room last night and he’s in bed alone updating his Instagram followers on the RTE tv schedule.
😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thumbnail 🤦‍♀️

baby slayyy Jayyyy doing his best to land a role as an extra on fair city,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find his attention seeking sick and pathetic on a good day [that fkn mask thinking he's hilarious], but using his adoption as click fodder is the worst.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really awful the way he harasses his mother with filming her. She’s made it clear she doesn’t like it yet he persists anyway. No consideration for anyone’s feeling but his own, even on Christmas Day. I don’t know how the father doesn’t lose the rag with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.