Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! I'm only saying the dogs medical issue wasn't caused by him as he was being accused of. Gas! 🤣
Just to clarify, I didn’t accuse Paul of anything, I said the dog clearly ate something that evening that make him sick, and considering that he should be more careful with what he gives him to play with.

Reactions: 2
Just to clarify, I didn’t accuse Paul of anything, I said the dog clearly ate something that evening that make him sick, and considering that he should be more careful with what he gives him to play with.
You are though and it's baffling me when you won't admit you're wrong. The dogs issue wasn't caused by him eating anything so why do you keep insisting it is? 🤷🏻‍♀️

How up your own hole do you have to be to post in these bleeping living on beans and toast times which big duck off twit mobile should I get? Get the one that makes your inflated ego bigger ya cockhawk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It was a fluid filled mass and nothing the dog ate,which was clear from the vet letter he posted. Why you continued to insist it was his fault is mad 🥴
the mass had absolutely nothing to do with him being sick, it was a total coincidence on doing the tests they found that mass, as Paul himself stated many, many, many times.
Hence he made the decision to leave it.
It has gone undetected all this time and clearly wasn’t effecting him

renko being sick had no connection to the mass that was detected AT ALL.

ive said this In my previous comments, Paul said this 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How up your own hole do you have to be to post in these bleeping living on beans and toast times which big duck off twit mobile should I get? Get the one that makes your inflated ego bigger ya cockhawk
He’s an embarrassment. Himself and Jason are a match made in fame bleep heaven

Reactions: 5
the mass had absolutely nothing to do with him being sick, it was a total coincidence on doing the tests they found that mass, as Paul himself stated many, many, many times.
Hence he made the decision to leave it.
It has gone undetected all this time and clearly wasn’t effecting him

renko being sick had no connection to the mass that was detected AT ALL.

ive said this In my previous comments, Paul said this 🤦‍♀️
Well, I bow down to your superior knowledge so 👏🙌

😂 exactly... there should have been 3 answer options ..
1 range rover...
2 Porsche ...
3 no one gives a bollox

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving that he called out Voduz for that scandalous rig of a comp
Apparently they have now updated the post to say you must meet there conditions for valid entry wonder if the girl in Q didn't tag the 2000 friends or whatever stupid rules that had! Think they 1) could of ran the competition correctly 2) Acknowledged this with the girl in question. Personally I fell a small gesture of a prize would be nice but I get if she didn't meet the criteria it wasn't a valid entry.
They just handled it terribly.

Reactions: 1
personally I think he enjoys tit like this but would NEVER call out anyone he knows.
I thought that until he called out Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan and he had them in to the cafe before that for bite to eat. Only person I think he wouldn't go against is SoShitMe. Don't know why. She doesn't have the draw she used to a few years back. Would say people find him more popular now, and I think they both know it which is why she fawns over his posts

bleeping dope! See him saying anyone else I can help out I will as it gives me content. Why don’t you clean your manky house or instead of a stupid twit mobile get an actual house of your own! He’s just a drama loving fool. Can’t stand him. He’s so up his own arse he doesn’t need Jason

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 Doesn't yer woman look like a **** now. That's why I don't enter half these things as I don't wanna follow 5 other pages.
Also shows how petty others are that they double checked and touted on her! That's something the company should have done before announcing the winner.
Her n our Pauline both look a wee bit silly now 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing more said on the matter 😂🤭 didn't even come on and say he was in the wrong to be mouthing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.