Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s alone?? Nobody to be seen around him, no shadows in the car park or nobody else getting in the rental. Of course he got a merc with daddy’s money…he’ll probably want one when he gets back now! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Looks like he’s alone?? Nobody to be seen around him, no shadows in the car park or nobody else getting in the rental. Of course he got a merc with daddy’s money…he’ll probably want one when he gets back now! 🙄
Looks like he’s alone but continues to say ‘we’ 🙄

• Haha
In fairness, if I was his travel buddy, and arrived in Knock airport to see him looking like the man from Del Monte, in a shirt that looks like you'd sit on it to enjoy a picnic, I'd leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Making sure to catch his travel buddy in the car reflection after reading Tattle this morning. Morning Paul 👋
He's so pathetic/sad
He needs a proper job o he doesn't have all this time to big himself up as a main character cos nobody gives a shot about his sad lonely life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's so pathetic/sad
He needs a proper job o he doesn't have all this time to big himself up as a main character cos nobody gives a shot about his sad lonely life
He was very careful with his recording, as he walked around the other side of the car there was more of a mirror effect so he stopped. I wonder what the big secret is.

If I had just met someone and they were on their phone documenting every single aspect of their life 24/7 I’d run for the hills.
It’s totally bizarre.

Reactions: 16
He was very careful with his recording, as he walked around the other side of the car there was more of a mirror effect so he stopped. I wonder what the big secret is.
Tilhe twink doesn't want his other sugar daddy's seeing who is he with- bad for business

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tilhe twink doesn't want his other sugar daddy's seeing who is he with- bad for business
Exactly! Or just mortified to be seen with him.. Who was the last guy Paul was tagging a few weeks ago in the sauna, the guy not only didn't share Paul's story but removed the tag! 🙈🤣

Whatever the reason, this guy clearly doesn't want to be shown and has given Paul strict instructions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Or just mortified to be seen with him.. Who was the last guy Paul was tagging a few weeks ago in the sauna, the guy not only didn't share Paul's story but removed the tag! 🙈🤣

Whatever the reason, this guy clearly doesn't want to be shown and has given Paul strict instructions
I persume its the same guy from the sauna

Baby Jay could be back 🥱
No I actually think Jason had matured a bit and has been in a more serious relationship. From what he shares he seems a lot more secure and comfortable… I don’t think him and Paul will ever be together again no matter how much baiting Paul tries to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4