Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it any wonder he can't hold down a relationship?
Lets go on a lovely, romantic trip to Lake Garda....... and I'll document our every move from when we leave the house 🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱
That's alright doing that shite when he's travelling solo but now come on, you're not running a paid travel blog.

Reactions: 10
I think the guy with him was in the ice cream place
That’s him with the tats yeah.
how disrespectful of Paul to be filming him when he’s clearly asked him not to. He can’t help himself. This new guy will be gone when this holiday is over, and who could blame him.

Reactions: 6
Does Paul realise that he is not Christopher Columbus and people have travelled outside of Ireland for years he is not the first man to get a coffee in Italy 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Paul realise that he is not Christopher Columbus and people have travelled outside of Ireland for years he is not the first man to get a coffee in Italy 🙄
Himself and Faces by Grace should team up. Everywhere she goes she f**king thinks she has discovered it.

• Haha
If that young fella has asked not to be shown, Paul is really taking the piss with the glimpses at every op. Obviously has zero respect for him.

Reactions: 5
I paused his video where he's showing the outside of the gaff, the fella looks like a decent fella but he also looks proper hacked off with all the vlogging! Who can blame him. His privacy should be respected

So his name is Matthew give it another day and he will fully be introduced
He's showed his tattoos the back of him his face
He's a fuckjng melt

Reactions: 3