Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just a joke at this stage. A few more to add to you list
Dancing in the lift
Shot of the temperature on the green pharmacy sign
Back of his parents holding hands
Shots of everyone's food at the table, as they're having a conversation
Filming random people that in his opinion are funny (the woman last year shouting at staff)

Reactions: 11
In the back of daddy’s Merc (probably on the way to Plaza Mayor).

Reactions: 3
In the single bed with a teddy in mammy and daddy’s apartment.
What age is he again?

Reactions: 4
The winding up of mammy Stenson is beyond old at this stage now. I can't understand why the parents keep letting him come back to their place in Spain, when he must make their holiday so stressful with his carry on.

Like, why haven't they given him an ultimatum re his behaviour with the phone, tormenting his mother. He's well able to keep his father off camera as he knows better than to ridicule him to thousands of people on social media. Tell him phone away or he can't stay with them. Maybe it's pity for him.

Reactions: 6
I used to pity them but I've come to realise that they enable the shit out of him and have obviously spoilt him his whole life so he's their monster and they can deal with their creation!

Reactions: 11
He does nothing for the tourism of Torremolinus. Everywhere looks cheap and nasty. Plastic chairs in all the restaurants

Reactions: 7
Wtf was that story?? First Anne leaning in and kissing him on the lips then her slapping him?? Jesus they're weird.

Reactions: 10