Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cringe of him recording the tv screen, knowing the gigolo was lying on the bed. He must pay well 😳
He needs to learn new tricks. He did something similar years ago opening the curtains and filming it while he was naked. His reflection was caught in the window

• Sick
Reactions: 2
They must have had a falling out. Nothing from the gobshite the last day and the young fella out drinking on belfast

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The big Sitting Room reveal... all I could see was out the window at the horrible weeds growing up through the joints in the paving.

Shouldn't 'We' spray some weedkiller Paul?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what actually was the beef between her and Sandra?
A drain on Daddy’s resources I’d say. All seemed fine at the start of the week when herself and Paul were eating out in the same restaurants etc., then Lainey PainInTheHole came out and next thing we see is Sandra eating a plate of chips while the other 2 were on lobster and oysters!! So I’d say she disapproved of Paul paying for everything/buying friends as usual.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s to with him paying Elaine invited herself threw a strop when she didn’t like their accommodation and booked her own place, it went downhill from there, eating in expensive restaurants with five courses etc, I think she didn’t like how close Paul and Sandra were and cause he’s a prick he didn’t stand up for her and let her fly home alone, where she looked visibly upset and said we’ll book next time just the two of us day Elaine got in his head and turned him against Sandra as we didn’t see or hear her again when he got home

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He was some eejit to let Sandra go. He should have been at her door groveling for her to forgive him when he got home. He lost a good, loyal friend in her, and God knows, he hasn't many of them.

Reactions: 6