Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jason Kidd have HIV? I see on his insta he has U=U which means undetectable viral load. Honestly if he does I'm really shocked how someone can be so careless with their sexual health in this day and age. Maybe I'm misunderstanding it though.
It’s been asked a few times before but no one really knows the answer..

The way he used to carry on, pure sleazy rent boy vibes it wouldn’t be surprising.

Reactions: 7
that's a lot of wine to have in your house if you are a recovering alcoholic...

Reactions: 1
His life is so tit and boring, why is he recording it??

Reactions: 6
Dressing like a Fifteen year old at that concert and the baseball cap if I was behind him I'd go nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For all the money they have the parents get great wear out of those purple and red jumpers πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dressing like a Fifteen year old at that concert and the baseball cap if I was behind him I'd go nuts.
I'd say to anyone looking at them would think its an elderly couple with their special needs son and forgive him using his phone. That's how he appears at times. I mean what middle-aged man do u know who uses his phone the way he does in public. He sits in restaurants alone surrounded by ppl in groups taking selfie videos of himself gurning into camera. It must be a bizarre sight for fellow patrons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone hear him say these are great seats and the Dad says β€œI know I paid for them” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd say to anyone looking at them would think its an elderly couple with their special needs son and forgive him using his phone. That's how he appears at times. I mean what middle-aged man do u know who uses his phone the way he does in public. He sits in restaurants alone surrounded by ppl in groups taking selfie videos of himself gurning into camera. It must be a bizarre sight for fellow patrons.
Absolutely agree, if I was looking at them I would presume that he has ASD and his parents are his carer's

Reactions: 3