Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone in Galgorm for the weekend is ok with featuring in the Paulie’s spoilt manchild documentary. 🙄👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Who did he go with? Remember he went away to a hotel with some blonde lad. Never saw him again as far as I remember.

Reactions: 1
This new squeeze has a Similar vibe to baby J…trashy! Why can’t he find a nice middle class older man like himself, they might have more in common and last a bit longer? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Going for sugar babies hasn’t worked for him in the past.

Is he definitely his new fella? I was looking at his Instagram and he’s photos up of himself in a hot tub at that place but Paul Isn’t in any of them.

Imagine being on a date and being intensely filmed while you put salt on your food.

The place looks run down to me. All hot tubs need repainting the signs are all rust and bird tit.

Paul suggesting the place is like Disney land winding Jason up

Reactions: 9
This new squeeze has a Similar vibe to baby J…trashy! Why can’t he find a nice middle class older man like himself, they might have more in common and last a bit longer? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Going for sugar babies hasn’t worked for him in the past.
He’s into Twinks clearly

Reactions: 3
What he does is his own business but stop showing us I do not want to know. Thinking he's working for bord failte the way he carries on

• Haha
He is a bit slow to the party for Galgorm, it was fab about 8 years ago, now I'm just dates and full off chavs and instahuns

Reactions: 5
I hope someone complains about him recording in the spa remember the skiing trip last year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jake looks to be getting pissed off with the phone in his face and being told to smile. He has no pics of Paul up on his socials either, says a lot.

Reactions: 8
Who is this lad? Going by the clips it could be a father and son trip, which gives me the ick if I'm perfectly honest..

Reactions: 7
I’m waiting for someone to wallop the phone out of his hand like put it away and enjoy your break it’s not a gifted stay so no need no one cares

I remember that yung fella used the saunas there a few weeks ago. I remember thinking something might go on.
It's the Same craic as Jason. Phone at table, "give us a smile", all over Paul's feed but no evidence of Paul on the other side. Daddy's money can't buy love.

Reactions: 5
I remember that yung fella used the saunas there a few weeks ago. I remember thinking something might go on.
It's the Same craic as Jason. Phone at table, "give us a smile", all over Paul's feed but no evidence of Paul on the other side. Daddy's money can't buy love.
No, but it can buy them a few luxury trips away and streak dinners….which this guy is here for 😂🙄 He’s ripe for picking with the disposable wealth he displays on his Insta.
that guy did NOT look one bit happy about the ‘smile’ order!! Cringe. 😬

Reactions: 3
The cringe of him recording the tv screen, knowing the gigolo was lying on the bed. He must pay well 😳

Reactions: 2