Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put everything on hold! You did in your shite, you were at the gym, ate out, painted your jeep, booked a holiday, f*ck off prick

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The state of the paint
He can't hold his piss .
The first coat of the top wall is horrendous and needs another two coats at least he could have it beautiful if he didn't want everything compmeted yesterday

Why is he suddenly acting like he cares about Disney?

Out of all of them DeeDee was the bottom of the list of Paul’s favourites, so much so there was speculation that he had given the dog to Elaine because he was nowhere to be seen since the two new dogs arrived. He mentioned he didn’t get along with them either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I put everything on hold! You did in your shite, you were at the gym, ate out, painted your jeep, booked a holiday, f*ck off prick
Not to mention the opera screaming into the phone last night. Yeah he looked worried alright 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just saw that got DeeDee good news yesterday. I wonder how Paul and the vet explain the fairly obvious weight loss so? Unless Paul was forgetting to feed him since the big dogs seem to take priority?! I dunno, I'd still be worried about a substantial loss like that.
Anyway, I hope he treasures poor DeeDee going forward and that he isn't thrown back into the dog shed when the novelty (attention) wears off for Paul🙄

Reactions: 3
'WHY DO I BRING HIM EVERYWHERE WITH ME? ...BECAUSE I CAN !!!!
what an insufferable cun5 he really is. You've no life, no job , multiple properties ud could have taken him everywhere these last few years yet we only see him when it's insta worthy. He's never with u at sauna. Never with u at the rental. Never with u at parents. Never with u for basic spin in car to the shop or walk up the road. You'd rather eat out than go home and spend time with ur animals. You're a useless prick of a man. Animal lover my left tit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Paul tormenting his poor mother with the camera in her own home again tonight. Why she tolerates him ill never know.

Reactions: 5
The first series was ridiculous it was all about Paul apart from the guy who was an addict and moved to Achill he was very interesting- wonder what the overall viewing figures were
I would reckon the main source of views/listens are from himself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Val must not have approved Series 2 😂😂 Who in their right mind would give this fool money to talk drivel.

Can we talk about the colour of the paint. It's horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 7