Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the dog is legit ill. But 100% he sees this as an advantageous link to Jayboy. Also why does he insist on showing his gross chest in selfie vids. How come when he's clothed we only get his aged mug. He reckons he's a fuxking God. He thinks jayboy is looking at him regretting ever leaving him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry now but how did he not notice the dog was sick before now... he looks like on his last legs

Reactions: 5
Sorry now but how did he not notice the dog was sick before now... he looks like on his last legs
And very cruel let the dog suffer not easy to say goodbye to a dog who’s a very big part of your life but it’s cruel to let them suffer he did same with Renko waited till poor dog was literally on his last legs

Reactions: 2
Totally agreed - poor DeeDee looks shockingly thin. How could you not notice? Not looking good at all.

The poor boy has been neglected ever since Paul had to buy Mia and then Murphy. I remember months going by last year with no sign of DeeDee at all. Was talked about here at the time - wasn't he supposedly fighting with the other dogs and we wondered was he fecked out in the shed. It's all about what Paul wants, not about his animals' welfare 😡 I hope to God he doesn't buy any more dogs any time soon. Five, and now four, is too many for him to manage.
---
And very cruel let the dog suffer not easy to say goodbye to a dog who’s a very big part of your life but it’s cruel to let them suffer he did same with Renko waited till poor dog was literally on his last legs
Didn't Renko eventually die on the sofa while they were waiting for the vet to call?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Totally agreed - poor DeeDee looks shockingly thin. How could you not notice? Not looking good at all.

The poor boy has been neglected ever since Paul had to buy Mia and then Murphy. I remember months going by last year with no sign of DeeDee at all. Was talked about here at the time - wasn't he supposedly fighting with the other dogs and we wondered was he fecked out in the shed. It's all about what Paul wants, not about his animals' welfare 😡 I hope to God he doesn't buy any more dogs any time soon. Five, and now four, is too many for him to manage.
---

Didn't Renko eventually die on the sofa while they were waiting for the vet to call?
I do remember something like that alright but poor dog was sick long time before that he kept bringing him out saying he was fine and he clearly wasn’t

That little dog looks painfully thin, and generally unwell , you can see it in his face , weight loss like that is not a good sign in a Yorkie. Defo trying to get baby jay jays attention too

Reactions: 3
Same tit again, bringing the sick dog everywhere when we haven’t seen poor Deedee in months. Too busy trying to intrigue us here by writing boys names on his wall like a lovesick 15yr old, to notice his ‘beloved’ dog dying in front of him! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He didn't notice the weight loss because the dog is constantly shoved into kennels.

Reactions: 6
That poor dog just got groomed how did they not notice the severe weight loss ..

He says the dogs are his children do we think he finally got pet insurance for them

And in leas than a few hours He's off out in in the sauna looking after number one
Jesus if my dog had to go the vets in the morning for that procedure he wouldn't be on a beach with other dogs with back issues he would be safe at home on strict crate rest getting all my undivided attention and love ❤

I feel he may have to purchase another blossom tree soon

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That poor dog just got groomed how did they not notice the severe weight loss ..

He says the dogs are his children do we think he finally got pet insurance for them

And in leas than a few hours He's off out in in the sauna looking after number one
Jesus if my dog had to go the vets in the morning for that procedure he wouldn't be on a beach with other dogs with back issues he would be safe at home on strict crate rest getting all my undivided attention and love ❤

I feel he may have to purchase another blossom tree soon
Because its all about Paul, and what the dogs can provide for him, emotional support and pure adoration. He's not a dog lover, he just loves what they can do for him.

Reactions: 5
The delusion begins again. The dog had its dinner and now is ok. He is not ok. He is dying.

• Sad
Dear God I've ignored this thread for almost a year...

I saw that he's back with baby Jay??? 👶🍼 Jason's family give me the weirdest of vibes, almost like a mix of unchecked Peter Pan syndrome and anything tacky that was probably considered cool in the Celtic Tiger (the princess carriage anyone?). The mother with her brand that screams pyrmaid scheme and their father well 🤢🤢

Okay time to read back what I've been ignoring 💅☕

I saw that he's back with baby Jay??? 👶🍼 Jason's family give me the weirdest of vibes, almost like a mix of unchecked Peter Pan syndrome and anything tacky that was probably considered cool in the Celtic Tiger (the princess carriage anyone?). The mother with her brand that screams pyrmaid scheme and their father well 🤢🤢

He's not

The delusion begins again. The dog had its dinner and now is ok. He is not ok. He is dying.
He's going on about how the dog is eating and jumping on the couch, and his back is less arched so he's not in as much pain - surely that's because the vet will have given him a painkilling injection to get him through the weekend, until they know what they're dealing with??
In all my years of pet ownership that's usually first step - to make the animal comfortable. Paul's acting like it's a miraculous recovery 🙄
---

Don't think Baby Jason is ever going back to Paul. He's moved on to better things 🤣 What is Jason's mother's brand that you mention??

Reactions: 3
---

Don't think Baby Jason is ever going back to Paul. He's moved on to better things 🤣 What is Jason's mother's brand that you mention??
I don’t follow his mother but I know his older sister is doing Juice Plus so I’m assuming they’re doing the same?

Did he just show the world he painted over rust? Hope he never tries to sell the thing

Reactions: 2