Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He talked on the podcast about hoping he'll still have children. I know he's used to things just falling into his lap, but I can't see daddy being able to pay for this one. He's living a sheltered life in a quiet part of the country. How is he going to meet anyone, let alone plan a family? Nevermind how this baby is going to happen. He would be considered to old to adopt, and I can't see Elainey Painey being a surrogate for him. 🙈 I actually think he'd make a doting dad, so it's quite sad really.

Reactions: 1
He talked on the podcast about hoping he'll still have children. I know he's used to things just falling into his lap, but I can't see daddy being able to pay for this one. He's living a sheltered life in a quiet part of the country. How is he going to meet anyone, let alone plan a family? Nevermind how this baby is going to happen. He would be considered to old to adopt, and I can't see Elainey Painey being a surrogate for him. 🙈 I actually think he'd make a doting dad, so it's quite sad really.
Easy.
Just get a surrogate in a poor part of the world like most other well off people. You don't need a partner, just a wallet of cash and you can rent a womb for 9 months. He's well used to hiring cheap labour.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just saw his biological brother Jonathon, who has a trans son, is now transitioning himself. He’s going out with a woman who’s popular on TikTok with 4 kids. Very strange

Do you?? I’d have to disagree. Those dogs are dumped to a kennel at least once a month for at least a week. He won’t be able to do that with a kid. And while he is a doting person to his dogs (when he has them), his life is far too self absorbed and he wouldn’t be able to cope with the routine required for rearing kids. Kids need stability and he is everything but!
it’s just more victim talk from Paul…poor me, I’m gay and adopted so I can’t have a baby 🙄

Reactions: 10
I thought it was mentioned here before that they have the same biological portents but don’t get on or have any communication
No Jesus Christ 🤣
They joked YEARS ago on the Snapchat days that they were brothers because they had a similar look and are both fame hungry -at the time Joly was very popular on YT.
Joly is not adopted either, he’s shown his mother and siblings multiple times.
What are you talking about he’s transitioning himself, where did you see that? Because that’s not true also! 🥴
No their poor son Eduardo has been forced to perform and become trans as it’s milking the last of the money they’re ever going to get from YT and TikTok. They have even taken the child out of school to become a full time tiktoker 🤢
Some serious mental abuse going on there.. their thread is quite active if you go search..

Please go looks up the facts before posting BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha, was wondering if nothanks was talking about Jonathan Joly, but the facys weren't correct. Paul and Jonathan started that rumor literally about 7 years ago, when they had the briefest of friendships. Jonathan is actually from a well to do Dublin family - grew up in Terenure and went to private school. Definitely wasn't adopted or anything. Funny how such rumors persist for so long - scary really. If you're bored, the Sacconejoly threads are worth reading.

Reactions: 4
Haha, was wondering if nothanks was talking about Jonathan Joly, but the facys weren't correct. Paul and Jonathan started that rumor literally about 7 years ago, when they had the briefest of friendships. Jonathan is actually from a well to do Dublin family - grew up in Terenure and went to private school. Definitely wasn't adopted or anything. Funny how such rumors persist for so long - scary really. If you're bored, the Sacconejoly threads are worth reading.
Another knob

Reactions: 3
I thought it was mentioned here before that they have the same biological portents but don’t get on or have any communication
God its mad how things get thrown around as facts!

Paul and Jonathan Joly joked how they were brothers back in the Snapchat days when Anna, Jonathan's wife followed The White Moose and struck up a friendship with Jason.

It was weird, they visited the White Moose once and it was very awkward. A short lived friendship for media gains.

Jonathan had a popular YouTube daily vlog at the time but he's come under a lot of backlash and rightly so for the way they've treated their children over the years, mainly treating them as cashcows, exposing them to the Internet. They've practically planted the seed in their second born, Eduardo that he is a she and should transition. Child isn't 10 yet. It's shocking. Jonathan has come out as non binary to sell a book and Anna is spending her days making TikToks with a gay single dad. All her TikToks are "Trans Mom and Gay Single Dad".

Braincells wouldn't be in abundance.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine spending €3k on a dog and feeding it a rotten burger from a chipper ‘every time’ he passes it! 🙄🤮

Imagine spending €3k on a dog and feeding it a rotten burger from a chipper ‘every time’ he passes it! 🙄🤮
I doubt he passes that often, they never get good walks just run around the house, luckily they have a good sized plot

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Who is this weeks guest 🙄🙄
Mary - the woman from the first podcast
If anyone wants to find out about it he gives the full rundown of what is discussed on youtube under the video
This is about Identity, Acceptance and Beyond 🙄