Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many podcasts did he record? Looking at the number of views theres a very obvious trend appearing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... season two πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very little posting about today's episode

I also don't understand why he brought so many people from Achill to Dublin for his acting class. Surely it made more sense to record it there and keep business local

Reactions: 3
Very little posting about today's episode

I also don't understand why he brought so many people from Achill to Dublin for his acting class. Surely it made more sense to record it there and keep business local
He's not going to be advertising the fact that it's a flop, like everything else he turns his hand to. He has got just over 600 views on Youtube, only 24 likes and 4 comments. Not exactly a resounding success.
---
He's also covered everything in his life, addiction, adoption, WMC, being gay and dogs.. what exactly would he do in Season 2? He has nothing left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He's not going to be advertising the fact that it's a flop, like everything else he turns his hand to. He has got just over 600 views on Youtube, only 24 likes and 4 comments. Not exactly a resounding success.
---
He's also covered everything in his life, addiction, adoption, WMC, being gay and dogs.. what exactly would he do in Season 2? He has nothing left.
His Achill era... The saunas, the B&B... The... Nope, that's it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holy tit, my eyes... I somehow had missed that up to now. Did he post that unedited, or covered? Either way... 🀒
Yes, he had a whole Twitter account dedicated to his OF account under the pseudonym of Jimmy (his mothers dead baby's name) Valentine (his fathers name). The account was made after his father sold the hotel and he was throwing a strop, and has since been deleted. It had lots of photos of Paulie in all his glory and it was very entertaining altogether. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The podcast with Richie was very interesting. Seems like a lovely guy. It was really good because Paul was quiet. Richie really held court and it nearly sounded like he was interviewing Paul in parts.
Worth a listen of all of them it was the best.

Reactions: 11