Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast with Richie was very interesting. Seems like a lovely guy. It was really good because Paul was quiet. Richie really held court and it nearly sounded like he was interviewing Paul in parts.
Worth a listen of all of them it was the best.
I agree 100% Richie came across very well and I enjoyed hearing his story - at one point Paul sidetracked the story but Ruchie and he made sure he went back and finished the story. He really led the "interview".

Reactions: 1
I agree 100% Richie came across very well and I enjoyed hearing his story - at one point Paul sidetracked the story but Ruchie and he made sure he went back and finished the story. He really led the "interview".
He was a natural

Reactions: 2
Absolutely - if he had a podcast I'd listen to it.

Also, his story about the great friends he has made in Achill was very interesting- Paul didn't say he was in the same position
I thought the same. He speaks so well and is a good story teller. Would love to hear more from him .. Achill is beginning to sound like a haven for ex addicts now 😳

Reactions: 2
Jaysus! His special guest is himself 🤣
Laney paney is interviewing him. Obviously very stuck for guests on his very first series

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched a bit of the latest podcast on YouTube, the part where they were talking about trolls. While I think there may be a small percentage of the trolls that have multiple accounts, the majority are normal people who just don't like or agree with something he's saying. But my God Elaine was only dying to get her spoke in. Her thinking is that all 'trolls' are sad, uneducated fools who have nothing going on in their lives and are not successful in life (or ever will be)

If she is putting any of us Tattlers in that category, I would just like to say that I have a degree, a successful career, a hard working husband, whom I love (20 years later), and two wonderful children. ❤ I think I'm far more 'successful' than Elaine will ever be. I don't own a pair of designer shoes though.. maybe that's what she measures success by. 🤭

Reactions: 11
And posting on tattle about someone's manky kitchen isn't trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Garthritis! You mean when you tripled the price of your dirty rooms when the concert was announced prick

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The two of them are such spoilt oul snobs. So far removed from the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 6