Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't possibly go for a season 2 can he?? I'm sure he's seen the ratings PLUMET week after week, he'll hardly put out another Season. It would be the confirmation once and for all that a presenter he ain't.

Reactions: 3
The topless heavy breathing sweaty videos in the sauna give me irrational ick. 🤮
His skin is destroyed, he looks like a man in his late 50’s. Has he ever heard of an spf or a drop of moisturiser after a day on the beach. 👴🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The topless heavy breathing sweaty videos in the sauna give me irrational ick. 🤮
His skin is destroyed, he looks like a man in his late 50’s. Has he ever heard of an spf or a drop of moisturiser after a day on the beach. 👴🏻
Same, his red sweaty, hairy body 🤮He looks desperate, and so old.

Also wtf could he possibly have for season 2. He's already run out of people for this one!

Reactions: 2
I thought he did sponsored ads for Therepie clinic. He done lots of treatment to try and slow down aging, where did it all go wrong so quickly? His trips to Spain he must have left his SPF at home, he has aged himself so much.

Reactions: 4
Anybody remember the elderly lady that Paul used to film often? he used to call her Elizabeth Robbins green or something like that? I see that she's filming with James Kavanagh and she's made an insta etc she always seemed nice bless her

Reactions: 3
Anybody remember the elderly lady that Paul used to film often? he used to call her Elizabeth Robbins green or something like that? I see that she's filming with James Kavanagh and she's made an insta etc she always seemed nice bless her
I noticed that. But James is far kinder to her. Paul used her for engagement and was rude to her, shoving a camera in her face and taking the piss during the days when he thought he was cock of the walk in that kip of a hotel.
James is very likeable and witty. Paul is neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I noticed that. But James is far kinder to her. Paul used her for engagement and was rude to her, shoving a camera in her face and taking the piss during the days when he thought he was cock of the walk in that kip of a hotel.
Yes and used to put filters on her when she knew no better, and ask her inappropriate questions.

Reactions: 6
The filters and pulling the piss used to annoy me so much! I agree, I like James. I always found it weird that they all used to live more or less beside each other in Phibsborough and never interacted.

Reactions: 1