Paul Stenson #7 Only friend AWOL since nasty Naples spat, may have lotsa money but he'll always be a twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he is over-pronouncing ‘a La gaff’, you just know he thinks he is a hilarious fucker. Imagine being so WILD to call your take-away ‘a La gaff’…wow Paul, amazing stuff. We are riveted.
I see all comments bar his own are removed from the pancake posts. Laughing at his own posts with all his other accounts…the cringe is so hard. Remember folks…this is a 44yr old man, not a 14yr old who’s been allowed use his parents phone. He’s like a kid on a TY project. It’s mortifying to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looked at post from 2021 they were €30 back then, someone mentioned it in the comments. Exact same quantities as now
Insane price increase. For €57 I'd be expecting someone to come to the house and make my pancakes for me! They'll probably sell though.

Reactions: 4
I doubt that it was him who set the price, probably the guys who run it now. They probably will sell too, lots of foolish people with money to burn.
Call me cynical but I'm beginning to think there ARE no 'guys'. I think it's all his and he just doesnt want us to know he couldnt sell the brand and also cause he claimed he'd never work in food business again. I mean why would anyone want to pay for a failed brand, work ur arse off in it, have him constantly use ur page for his own endeavours and u never get to show ur talent urself. I mean the pancakes are not one bit different from WM days. Surely one of the 'guys' would want to put their own twist on things. Why are they never mentioned by name or surreptitiously filmed? I reckon they dont exist, and its all him and his minions doing all the work.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I reckon they dont exist, and its all him and his minions doing all the work.
I think they do - just looked at an instagram viewer there and there's an excruciating post on the 4th of December where he says he's licensing the brand and they can work hard and sit on his hole. It's so bad I'd be looking to void any contract with him.

Reactions: 3
Baby Jason is in Disneyland Paris with the new fella and his family! Paul will be gutted that was their thing

Reactions: 5
yeah I'd say he's deva. i would too tbf, seeing ur ex and family on YOUR usual holiday. Just shows him his money cant buy love! I habe never been so happy to see someone get their comeuppance. He's been such a dick to so many people I'm glad he's getting some karma back. Knobhead. Though i still think grown adults going to Disney is odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think they do - just looked at an instagram viewer there and there's an excruciating post on the 4th of December where he says he's licensing the brand and they can work hard and sit on his hole. It's so bad I'd be looking to void any contract with him.
This is them apparently - Peter Bark and George Beeby, whoever they are! Wonder are they regretting getting involved with him yet?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He made good money on the first time he done those pancake boxes and used it as market research for his Moose on the Loose locations. But honestly don't think they'll be as popular now. Read the room Paul, the country is broke. And you want €57 for skittery box of pancakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah I'd say he's deva. i would too tbf, seeing ur ex and family on YOUR usual holiday. Just shows him his money cant buy love! I habe never been so happy to see someone get their comeuppance. He's been such a dick to so many people I'm glad he's getting some karma back. Knobhead. Though i still think grown adults going to Disney is odd.
Gone quiet yet again.. probably sulking over it.

He reduced the price of the pancakes back to €27 instead of €46 oh and called us numpties 😂😂 he's delusional
There is only 1 numpty and that's you Petty Paulie- taken from your website 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta love when Tattle has the receipts 👌

1000020908.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
"You were a very spoiled, indulged child".

Perhaps that's the reason that you're such an attention bleep Paulie? Coddled your whole life, and never given any boundaries. 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
There is only 1 numpty and that's you Petty Paulie- taken from your website 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta love when Tattle has the receipts 👌

View attachment 2729617
The stingy little box. Why did they even bother unwrapping the buenos when they were putting 2 full bars in the box anyway?
---
"You were a very spoiled, indulged child".

Perhaps that's the reason that you're such an attention bleep Paulie? Coddled your whole life, and never given any boundaries. 🫠
He looks very puffy in that clip.
re the spoiled & indulged, I’d say he was a brat from day one & he’s never grown out of it. His behaviour can be so childish. I wonder did they just give in to him for the sake of a bit of peace.

wtf like. is that gonna be every episode....ppl telling him what they think off him like its an episode of this is your life or a late late tribute to a dead legend 'sinead, christy, Shane'. He has some serious notions about himself.
He has absolute full belief he's an ICON!

• Haha
  • Heart
wtf like. is that gonna be every episode....ppl telling him what they think off him like its an episode of this is your life or a late late tribute to a dead legend 'sinead, christy, Shane'. He has some serious notions about himself.
He has absolute full belief he's an ICON!
That's what I was thinking.. absolutely bizarre.

He looks ridiculous full stop! Like a child playing presenter, he really is delusional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He truly believes he is an icon. He got some popularity online from the characters and situations in Charleville Lodge and The WMC. Cos everyone loves an awkward customer story. No one cared about the "Ashes of Vegans" jar or the stupid murals. Yet he thinks those were iconic. No, people just love awkward neighbours or customers. Paul isn't the icon he thinks he is. He is a spoiled child, with no friends. This podcast will show that, it won't be the rip-roaring success he thinks it will be. I can see poor Paul realising this at some stage and the ending won't be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.