Paul Stenson #7 Only friend AWOL since nasty Naples spat, may have lotsa money but he'll always be a twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So while baby Jason is having the time of his life in Paris, with his family and boyfriend. Paul is doing videos of himself, sanding down the boxes. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So while baby Jason is having the time of his life in Paris, with his family and boyfriend. Paul is doing videos of himself, sanding down the boxes. 🤣🤣
He probably just does the sanding for a couple minutes for the video and then outsources it, like everything he pretends to do. Probably had an urgent appointment to go and bother his mother.

Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain to me why he’s doing all these podcasts ?
Would I be right in thinking he always dreamed of being a tv presenter and this is the nearest he will ever get … how embarrassing for him. Also must kill him that Elaine reads the news on the radio🤣

Reactions: 5
Is James the big announcement he forgot about yesterday 🤷‍♀️
Couldn't be more like Baby Jason if he tried

Reactions: 9
Some handy money there for Jason 2.0.
Walking around with no plan whatsoever pointing at stuff while Paul uses daddy’s money to buy yet another friend! Cringe fest.
I can only imagine what he was saying to his ex workmates in EZ living…’lads, I’ve hit the jackpot with this sap!’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daddy's money is endless apparently. Paul has minimal income and a seasonal job. 2 high spec vehicles on the go whilst residing on an island, living in a house that needs a good clean and basic gardening from its mostly unemployed owner but no....he's hired a foetus who is the bulb his twink ex boyf to design his sitting room. He's a pathetic prick. Makes you realise....the real jason is wayyyy too old for his tastes now. He seems to like them young:sick::sick::sick::mad::sick::sick:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.