Paul Stenson #7 Only friend AWOL since nasty Naples spat, may have lotsa money but he'll always be a twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title provided by @BobBlobLaw. Slightly edited to fit the character limit.

Trying to think of a recap but he's just so boring. Still on the island, touring the local restaurants on repeat and running his sauna empire. No sign of his pal Sandra after the Italian trip fiasco which featured a lot of tense atmosphere between Elaine and Sandra before Sandra went home and Paul stayed on with Elaine for a few more days. Another bridge burned?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The very elemental professor dr. Sandra weaverfish. Carry my bags, drive my car and wipe my hole peasant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously though, how is he making a living? After paying for wood and staff, there can’t be any money in this tit. I assume he has to pay something to the council too, to be parked on the beach also.

On another note…he must be reading here (or the comments on his post the other day), because Lainey Pain in the Hole didn’t feature at all after her impromptu fashion show around the cafe!! 🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Wish her luck making spaghetti bol? I learned how to make that at 10

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a fella with so much time on his hands you'd think he'd spend a few hours of it weeding his feckin yard. He's fairly useless isnt he.

Reactions: 6
For a fella with so much time on his hands you'd think he'd spend a few hours of it weeding his feckin yard. He's fairly useless isnt he.
All he seems to do is sit around watching the dogs or tv. I know he goes out for a bit to eat, usually by himself (now Sandra has seen the light), and goes to his gym the odd time but it's like groundhog day. I get how he likes his own company (I do too), but I don't know how he doesn't go mad with the boredom! He doesn't seem to have any hobbies, apart from his addiction to his phone.

Reactions: 2
All he seems to do is sit around watching the dogs or tv. I know he goes out for a bit to eat, usually by himself (now Sandra has seen the light), and goes to his gym the odd time but it's like groundhog day. I get how he likes his own company (I do too), but I don't know how he doesn't go mad with the boredom! He doesn't seem to have any hobbies, apart from his addiction to his phone.
He should start planning something productive to do for the winter. Achill in the winter is not for the faint hearted. Beautiful but verrrry quiet.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I am absolutely shocked by Paul’s latest journalistic exposé….a “very professional” dentists surgery….SHOCKED I am! My dentist usually works out of the boot of his car with a garden hose and rusty pliers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and talking about that bloody Sauna

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.