Paul Stenson #7 Only friend AWOL since nasty Naples spat, may have lotsa money but he'll always be a twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Chronic perfectionist" my hole! I think he's been looking for professional cleaners lately so that aspect of the house may soon improve.
I'm assuming Paul thought by buying new beds and fancy cushions and bed clothes he'd be exempt from bad reviews. Obviously forgot that basics like cutlery would be more important than expensive duvet covers🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Paul’s idea- create a podcast to “interview” people.

Paul actually- me,me,me I, I, I…

And that’s why you will never be an actual TV presenter Paul, you can’t stand not talking about yourself and absolutely no one one earth gives a tit to listen..not a soul will be listening to the pod only himself.. sad really!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Paul’s idea- create a podcast to “interview” people.

Paul actually- me,me,me I, I, I…

And that’s why you will never be an actual TV presenter Paul, you can’t stand not talking about yourself and absolutely no one one earth gives a tit to listen..not a soul will be listening to the pod only himself.. sad really!
I really want to watch for the comedic value alone, but I really don't want to up his engagement!

Reactions: 1
Title suggestion: insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: So, hi folks, a few years late to the game on this, but welcome to my new pod entitled ‘enough about me, what do you think of me?’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I ask a question
Would anyone actually order a Toasted sandwich to their home 🏡
I wouldn't dream of doing it

Reactions: 6
Can I ask a question
Would anyone actually order a Toasted sandwich to their home 🏡
I wouldn't dream of doing it
No way. Toasties are nicest when eaten straight away because they have a nice crunch to them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.