Paul Stenson #7 Only friend AWOL since nasty Naples spat, may have lotsa money but he'll always be a twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a handy few quid for James, walking around pointing out stuff, with no plan or rhyme. He has a clothing brand too?? Notions. Pure notions.
Paul's only consistent thing in life is shopping, spending Daddy's money. Playing house and living in his imagination. Once anything comes to fruition Paul drops it, bored.
He hasn't got a bone in his body that could do a day's work. He doesn't deserve what he has and it shows in his mental behaviour. He's never happy with what he has, what he buys, it's never enough. If he had to work for his money and think before throwing money away he would appreciate what he had more and be more fulfilled.

Same with the podcast, it won't last. He's done it now, it won't be an overnight success so Paul won't put any work into it and it won't go anywhere. Also, with all the money that been spent on it, who made those thumbnails?? Who took that stupid photo with his mouth open? I thought he had professional photographers in?? Why does it look like the photo was taken with a camera the same capabilities of a spud, showing his awful sun damaged head

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's obviously not supposed to be filming in the GP's, pretending he's checking his beard on his phone. He's such a sneaky fucker. And as if anyone is interested in his visit to the GP. 😒😒

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does he not eat out in the local Achill restaurants any more. He used to post 3 meals a day ad nauseam but we haven’t seen it in a good while.
of course now that I’ve said it, he will magically reappear in wherever restaurant is open this time of year.
I don’t believe for a second that he’s cooking for himself (despite having better kitchen wear than most chefs), so where is he eating?
I wonder was there a falling out with him filming everyone against their will.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does he not eat out in the local Achill restaurants any more. He used to post 3 meals a day ad nauseam but we haven’t seen it in a good while.
of course now that I’ve said it, he will magically reappear in wherever restaurant is open this time of year.
I don’t believe for a second that he’s cooking for himself (despite having better kitchen wear than most chefs), so where is he eating?
I wonder was there a falling out with him filming everyone against their will.
They’ve closed for the winter the only ones open are the chipper and the small coffee shop place

Reactions: 3
That class decor is at least 5 years old now. Same as the pod cast..bit slow catching on is paul

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The guests were well behaved. This statement really annoyed me as a regular air b and b'er. Like I have to be on my best behaviour. I never realised how annoyed it made me until he said it. They were good boys and girls despite leaving bad reviews

Reactions: 4
The guests were well behaved. This statement really annoyed me as a regular air b and b'er. Like I have to be on my best behaviour. I never realised how annoyed it made me until he said it. They were good boys and girls despite leaving bad reviews
I can't wait for a few more lukewarm reviews, and the backlash from Paul. Sabhna Collection, or whatever it's called, is going to be dead in the water before long. 'Collection' suggest a group/several, at the moment there is only one property. Are they waiting to make a profit before they can buy another one? At this rate it will be the one and only. Most people look at reviews before booking, and if he leaves anymore sarcastic replies like the last one, people will be turned off booking the place.
---
So here is against several similar properties, Other reviews are from Fabulous to Exceptional, some with breakfast included and ALL coming in cheaper.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So he has "one of Ireland's greatest gardeners" up from Dublin to do some work on his house. Val being ripped off again no doubt for one of Paul's vanity projects. No gardeners based in the West at all?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.