Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for somewhere “cheap and cheerful” to stay in Positano for a night. Good luck with that. There is no such thing.
Two minutes later - coming back to Sorrento that night. Clearly saw the prices and backtracked.
For someone who thinks he’s such a seasoned traveller he hasn’t a bloody clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sandra doesn't follow Elaine on Instagram and isn't followed by Elaine either.
When she visits Achill everyone dreads her walking into the restaurants or the shops. Very entitled
Shagging half of the married Barrister population of Dublin would leave anyone feeling entitled tbh. She is an utter knob, ive seen her in action.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Shagging half of the married Barrister population of Dublin would leave anyone feeling entitled tbh. She is an utter knob, ive seen her in action.
Oh tell us more :coffee: re seeing her in action do you mean her rude behaviour/being entitled etc.

Reactions: 7
He only packed for three days! He just had a back pack on his stories Sunday! There’ll be done bang off him coming home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sandra's 3 Instagram posts this morning are fairly telling maybe? Looks like digs at Elaineypaineyinthehole to me....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh tell us more :coffee: re seeing her in action do you mean her rude behaviour/being entitled etc.
Oh i was at an event in town last year with the hubby and Miss Piggy herself was there. She basically wanted to sit in a more prominent table than she was given, purely to be more in view and she went around every member of the event staff pushing her weight around to be moved..... and of course she was moved to a table right at the front at the stage.... Sat up like a peacock pouting and sipping champagne... an utter knob.
---
What's her insta handle?

sandraweavers just type that into the search bar and youll see her head

Reactions: 10
Sandra's 3 Instagram posts this morning are fairly telling maybe? Looks like digs at Elaineypaineyinthehole to me....
Oh definitely a dig alright.

Oh i was at an event in town last year with the hubby and Miss Piggy herself was there. She basically wanted to sit in a more prominent table than she was given, purely to be more in view and she went around every member of the event staff pushing her weight around to be moved..... and of course she was moved to a table right at the front at the stage.... Sat up like a peacock pouting and sipping champagne... an utter knob.
---

sandraweavers just type that into the search bar and youll see her head
Thanks for the :coffee: Id say she’s the type to be rude to Waiters/bar staff/shop assistants, I can just picture her swaggering around BT’s thinking her tit don’t stink.

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh Paulie seems fed up with Elainey Painey today 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the table by the traffic was hilarious

Reactions: 2
Elaine is going around like a middle-aged disgruntled woman, the scowl on her face!
Also she lacks any decent dress sense or class
As for the belt...they seen her coming

Reactions: 16
Elaine is going around like a middle-aged disgruntled woman, the scowl on her face!
Also she lacks any decent dress sense or class
As for the belt...they seen her coming
I was thinking the same she dresses very old fashioned for her age

Reactions: 3
Val must be bankrolling the two them probably pays their credit cards!
He's selling the WMC off bit by bit. Didn't he sell a fridge freezer and something else not long ago. I'd say that paid for the holiday. I can't see Val pandering to that overgrown child.

Reactions: 1
Elaineypaineyinthehole must be planning to bring her dress back when she gets home, sweaty pits on it and all 🤮🤣🥵
He has me blocked but duck me look at the amount of stories he put up, imagine paying money to go on holiday and spending it staring at your phone creating content for the 3 yanks who give a shite. And us who dislike him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.