Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul will be torn now. Insta views are probably way up. Will Paul endure another holiday with the diva for views?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another tag hanging from her dress….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she will murder him
I burst out laughing at that video with the Madonna music and the zooming in on the tag!! . Priceless.
I wonder is she planning on returning everything or what’s the story with the tags?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been guilty of leaving tags on and wearing something happened a few times and I even got a tap on the shoulder once telling me 🤭 :sneaky: I hadn’t planned to bring anything back just a bit forgetful. Elaine doesn’t seem to see the funny side though, doesn’t seem to be able to let her hair down and have fun, if it was me I’d laugh it off just a bit of harmless fun.

Reactions: 2
I’d get very fed up being around someone like Paul. It must be very irritating having a phone stuck in your face, not really able to relax because you’re just a sneer for 60000 people.

Reactions: 5
Omg i am howling at the zoom in on the tag🤣 good enough for her 😂 i don’t understand how she is the absolute image of Ann going for the camera but she isnt biologically hers, its actually mad

They're actually both as bad as each other. Surely she watches his stories?! Cracked up laughing at the tag on the dress though. 😅 I have not seen one likeable thing with Elaine the whole week. I know everyone can have their diva moments but it's literally non stop with her.

I alternate between thinking he's gas and an absolute c*nt. He's done her no favours and if that was my sister there's no way I'd be putting her up knowing she's being ridiculed. Why would you knowingly set a family member up for public mocking it's awful 🙈🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It actually might give Elaine a kick up in the hole that she desperately needs. Public service announcement Elaine stenson I repeat Elaine stenson stop being a bleep. I repeat stop being a bleep

Reactions: 11
What has actually happened, does anyone know? Is it true Sandra and Elaine had a scrap and she legged it home early? Why did Paul side with Elaine? Thought Sandra was his bestie.

What has actually happened, does anyone know? Is it true Sandra and Elaine had a scrap and she legged it home early? Why did Paul side with Elaine? Thought Sandra was his bestie.
He was due to leave Wednesday with Sandra they’d only booked a few days Elaine was booked to stay till Friday then they both decided to stay till Sunday Elaine totally hijacked the holiday I’d say that’s what annoyed Sandra looks like she complained about everything the minute she arrived as she wouldn’t stay in the air bnb and got her own hotel

Oh god he's only loving that Elaine has to queue!!! Gonna miss this content!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.