Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I like the big daftie and always have. I find his whole family dynamic mad and loving hearing more about it. Wish I knew about this thread at the height of ‘Baby Jason’.
Did you like him when he was abusing staff for having the audacity to ask for their pay during covif?

Reactions: 6
“Holiday from hell” he’s letting Sandra and us know he’s having a tit time, it must be costing an arm and a leg to change hotels every day not to mention staying on those few extra days it was meant be only till Friday.

Reactions: 7
He’s not painting a very nice picture of Sorrento he should have known about the beaches before he went they should have gone to Pompeii instead of arseing around looking for a beach
Should have just had 2 days in Sorrento to do Pompeii & Vesuvius, & then head for 3 or so days in Amalfi or Minori - crazy to stay in Sorrento for a week
---
My wife and I are in Sorrento for a week in September with our 6 and 9 year old. I really have not been enamoured by the place from his videos. I appreciate i didn’t know much about it and we chose there as we have a wedding at some stage but the idea of queues for beaches and how money grabbing it is is really off putting. Even Capri which I’m sure is beautiful was not impressive on the videos today. I’m hoping it’s just his videos.
My advice is don’t spend more than 3 nights in Sorrento. Move to Amalfi for another 3 nights - it’s beautiful there. From there you can visit Ravello which is a great trip - you get to have the whole crazy Amalfi coast public bus experience too, which is a must do !! Also using the public boats to hop between ports on the coast is a great day out

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow Elaine comes across as super bitchy and demanding with Paul filming her posing what kind of a holiday is that

Reactions: 11
Ah here now why doesn't she just get a sign "single and ready to mingle" . Paul can't have seen much of Italy he's been filming her the whole time. Put your legs away Elaine your pushing 40 FFS.

Reactions: 5
I don't want to be filmed Paul!! She's being so demanding of the man in the shop. Paul is fed up of her and she's fed up of him. All her posing extra and he had filters on. She'll be going spare no content for her but loads for him

Reactions: 1
She’s acting so entitled and she’s sick of him now! Remember their skying holiday they were kicked out of a restaurant as she would wear a mask! She’s barking orders at the poor man in the shop with her fake D4 accent

I loved when he was showing the hotel room and said 'holiday from hell'...is all this for our benefit or does he get on with her really?

Reactions: 2
Ah I don’t want this holiday to end I’m living for his stories :LOL: he reminds me of my other half If I tried to drag him around the shops (I’d rather shop alone), Elaine is very attractive but utterly obsessed with herself and up her own hole.

Reactions: 13
Just admitted their Elaine and Sandra clashed! Stuck in the middle of two situations, his next holiday he’ll go on his own!

I didn’t find the people in Sorrento rude I’d say the two of them had attitudes with everyone which they got back. Sure yesterday where the went for lunch the waiter was telling him to put his phone away

Reactions: 10
He's going to need a holiday to get over this one. Watch out Val n Ann he's nose deep in the Ryanair app as we speak.

Elaine has followed him before over to the parents place in Spain, I wonder is it the first time (clearly seems to be) that they’ve been on holiday just the two of them. I wonder why Elaine’s in a strop with him?

Elaine has followed him before over to the parents place in Spain, I wonder is it the first time (clearly seems to be) that they’ve been on holiday just the two of them. I wonder why Elaine’s in a strop with him?
they went on a skiing trip to Austria just the 2 of them before.

Reactions: 5
I'm absolutely bet into his stories.......seriously elaine stenson is a horrible person. Has she no friends of her own she has to follow her brother everywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.