Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul will be 43 next month I know cos he's the same age as me. Though I have to say I've seen some men my age and I cant get over how old they look. I'm always saying Jesus he can't be the same age as me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sandra Weaver-leech is literally like his shadow, its bizarre but id say its true, he must be giving her a length of Jimmy Valentines wavin pipe.... That BMW is long gone id say, the SM charade of rich and famous only lasts so long...
Wavin pipe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The BMW is well gone, as I predicted when it went in for a 'service'.
No the disappearing service one was thw last Beemer....the black one. He since got a brand new white one remember. Drove it off the forecourt and claimed he had to have both vehicles cause driving to dub in the landover was akin to war crimes. Oh the humanity. It hasnt made a reappearance since despite his trip to dub. Expensive toy to have lying out the back seizing up in the achill sea air ! But yes its probably gone. Imagine the repayments!

Reactions: 4
No the disappearing service one was thw last Beemer....the black one. He since got a brand new white one remember. Drove it off the forecourt and claimed he had to have both vehicles cause driving to dub in the landover was akin to war crimes. Oh the humanity. It hasnt made a reappearance since despite his trip to dub. Expensive toy to have lying out the back seizing up in the achill sea air ! But yes its probably gone. Imagine the repayments!
He probably just took it for a test drive.. we all know what a spoofer he is! πŸ˜… He clearly thinks his followers are all morons. If he really had it, we would have seen it by now.

Reactions: 5
If he bought that X5 on regular bank loan over 4/5yrs the repayments are Approx €1k a montb

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s right asked whether he’d get mayo or Dublin reg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Deedee appeared this week too, about 12 hours after I posted here that he hadn't been seen in ages! Someone's definitely keeping up with Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus the keys on the table. It's actually pathetic. He needs to get a life with some sort of purpose. It's very uncomfortable to watch a grown man who we know has mental health issues carrying on like that.

Reactions: 7
Hilarious. He's so bleeping predictable. What else will we suggest for him to do since he's reading here and taking notes? Ok Paulie, how about you grow the duck up and start acting your age and not making a tit out of yourself and every hands turn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.