Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't stand or tolerate him. The other day he got the head taken off him for videoing people eating lunch in the cafe. His parents are respected in the area. Not him.
Any chance you can elaborate on this? Asking for a friend...🤣

Reactions: 6
He was some head to the owner of that boat I’d have left without him, ten minutes late and other people waiting someone should tell him he’s not that special

Reactions: 12
omg imagine sitting on that boat waiting at the pier which was supposed to set off at 1030 and you look up the road and see yon knob who has delayed you coming down, but in no rush, instead FILMING a feckin story. Hes an absolute hole and has no respect for people. I'd say people who checked out late in his kippy hotel got penalised. one rule for him and one for everyone else. He's a grade A tosspot.

Reactions: 20
a normal person would be sweating buckets after running down and apologising not shoving a camera in their face

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine being on that boat and having to listen to the three of them!! Talking about Willie's. Constantly narrating the entire trip. I'd go mental if I was on it

Reactions: 11
God he really is such an immature idiot with the stupid filters and also such a lazy gobshite, he literally doesn’t do a days work!
Not one single person I follow on insta does a days work. Those of us doing a 40hr week seem to be a dying breed!

"You are late and the whole boat is waiting" Paul while recording for Insta "I'm only 10 minutes late and sure tis Achill".. I would have told the Achill blow in where to go.. what a wanker... doing more damage to Achill than a storm in June

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw this thread and saw Achill mentioned, I lived there for a while so said I would have a look at his page. Wtf happened to him? Last I remember of him he was doing all that outrage marketing stuff for that cafe he had. He's aged 20 years since then, only for the photos of achill on his profile I would have thought I'd clicked the wrong one. Seriously shocked, he must have had a rough few years.

Reactions: 3
"You are late and the whole boat is waiting" Paul while recording for Insta "I'm only 10 minutes late and sure tis Achill".. I would have told the Achill blow in where to go.. what a wanker... doing more damage to Achill than a storm in June
Have to say I'd have told him to piss off .. that was so rude.. my god, ignorant wanker...

He stopped getting botox 🤣 no but he's out in the sun a lot and probably doesn't wear sunscreen. He also has a very expressive face. He's such a rude asshole with no manners. I hate keeping anyone waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He didn't even apologise to the other people on the boat for keeping them waiting. Also he's on a dangerous slope with drinking the 0% beer.

To be honest the boat person just shouldn’t have waited that would have wiped the smirk off the ignorant pricks face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.