Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah BMW in full swing today. Did he delete the one's where he was a rude asshole?

For a man that says he makes no money from the sauna. He sure as tit is spending money on it

Reactions: 1
Who is this Sandra one he is hanging out with? Also the other woman they are with tonight looks like a miserable yoke. The face on her when they sang happy birthday. Does Paul ever stay in for a meal like ever? It’s excessive and must be insanely expensive.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, did Sandra just say 'make a wish, for Paul's kidneys' to a lady with Kidney Disease and on a transplant list? Tell me I heard that wrong 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, did Sandra just say 'make a wish, for Paul's kidneys' to a lady with Kidney Disease and on a transplant list? Tell me I heard that wrong 🤔
Nope didn't hear wrong😬 There is low brow humour and then there is Sandra.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
His strengths weren’t in food his strengths were in entertainment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂yeah getting his Willie out on Twitter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My strengths aren't in food they're in entertainment. Only to be heard from somebody with a silver spoon lodged firmly on their gob ! What is it with all these delusional knobheads. Jason was the same... oh he's going to london to follow his dream and be an actor like he's hes living in some romcom. How'd them 2 sets of ugly headshots work out for ya love ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Drove by the Charville Lodge yesterday and couldn’t help notice in the old living room seating area where the budgies where at window could see bunk beds in that room them steel looking ones you see in hostels etc, place looks filthy. Obviously full of invited guests from other countries seeking a better life 😒

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.