Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should sell his airfryer and all the kitchen wear he bought recently. Gonna need money for bigger clothes soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I called that when he got the jeep. I knew we'd never see it again.
Did he actually get the brand new one he was boasting about earlier this year, or did he keep the original 2 or 3 year old one?
---
He should sell his airfryer and all the kitchen wear he bought recently. Gonna need money for bigger clothes soon.
And the €700 North Face jacket he bought around Christmas and wore once or twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'd say he didn't want to leave the jeep parked at Knock Airport while in Spain? Didn't he go to Dublin from there?

Reactions: 1
Did he actually get the brand new one he was boasting about earlier this year, or did he keep the original 2 or 3 year old one?
---

And the €700 North Face jacket he bought around Christmas and wore once or twice.
And the Le Creuset €400 cooking dishes

Reactions: 4
And the Le Creuset €400 cooking dishes
I don't know why but I'm always thinking about the le creuset. It was so extravagant for someone like him who never cooks. Wait til he comes on saying his latest addiction was spending money.

Reactions: 11
I don't know why but I'm always thinking about the le creuset. It was so extravagant for someone like him who never cooks. Wait til he comes on saying his latest addiction was spending money.
I love cooking and have a very small following on IG for it and I would kill to afford Le Creuset just for its longevity!

Absolutely this will be his next “crutch” to help him get over the loss of the hotel and amazing staff and it was all his cruel parents fault 🙄

Reactions: 3
100% right. Laid off most of his remaining staff and now out spending again in a hardware store. "I spiralled out of control spending money because I felt so bad for the staff". Spoofer.

so kenneling for 4 dogs for the guts of 2 weeks. How much would that cost ? The cash is endless! Also he wasnt too concerned for Rockys trauma at missing Renko that he thought twice about dumping Rocky into a kennel 5 mins after he died

Reactions: 11
"We" were painting the horse box at Savvvvvbhnnnnaaa 4 hours ago on Instagram because it was rusting, yet 20 minutes later he was laid out at home on his new outdoor couch.

so kenneling for 4 dogs for the guts of 2 weeks. How much would that cost ? The cash is endless! Also he wasnt too concerned for Rockys trauma at missing Renko that he thought twice about dumping Rocky into a kennel 5 mins after he died
Dread to think. I had my 1 dog at a home from home place for 8 nights in April and it was £240

Reactions: 1
So Sandra is apparently a dog sitter.. she will get no business around the island after Paul showed her throwing that dog into the river. The two of them are detested locally.

Reactions: 8
So the dog minder minded the newest dog while the other 3 were stuck in kennels for what seems like for ages, DeeDee certainly has been missing with weeks upon weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.