Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given her insta and twitter feed sje is the opposite of my kinda people. In short, her hobbies are, posting daily quotes/affirmations/mantras. Claiming to be a die hard animal lover yet her goto choice of pets are various pedigree dogs rather than rescue mutts despite her having no discernible income other than a vague reference to being marketing manager of a cosmetic brand. ( akin to selling Avon I'm guessing?!)

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't want her driving my car considering she has a conviction for drink driving 🫣 It was years ago but still
Maybe that's why they're so well matched,and maybe it's why she moved to Achill too,maybe they have sobriety in common? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't want her driving my car considering she has a conviction for drink driving 🫣 It was years ago but still
Is it definitely her with the conviction? The newspaper article says Sandra Weaver, whereas she's Sandra Weavers. Could just be a typo in the article obviously.

Is it definitely her with the conviction? The newspaper article says Sandra Weaver, whereas she's Sandra Weavers. Could just be a typo in the article obviously.
Irregardless of her actual name, a previous poster called her "Sandra Leechfish". That's her name in my mind now forever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She displays all the traits of a divorced alcoholic for some reason, i dunno why but it just reeks.....

Reactions: 9
Given her insta and twitter feed sje is the opposite of my kinda people. In short, her hobbies are, posting daily quotes/affirmations/mantras. Claiming to be a die hard animal lover yet her goto choice of pets are various pedigree dogs rather than rescue mutts despite her having no discernible income other than a vague reference to being marketing manager of a cosmetic brand. ( akin to selling Avon I'm guessing?!)
All the memes.. I’m surprised she doesn’t have ‘full time mad bastard’ in her bio.

• Haha
He doesn't eat very healthy
He doesn't need to be a gym bunny type guy but he gives off the persona he is

He's very much fad driven then boredom sets in

Has anyone ever seen his white moose you tube videos from way back, some quite funny but some self indulging too.

Reactions: 4
Which minion was driving the defender in his last story? Was under the impression he was doing the Savvvhbnnna work himself but he let slip in that story. Someone else doing the hard work as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He doesn't eat very healthy
He doesn't need to be a gym bunny type guy but he gives off the persona he is

He's very much fad driven then boredom sets in

Has anyone ever seen his white moose you tube videos from way back, some quite funny but some self indulging too.
Yeah some of his videos were funny,the one with DeeDeez dog park where they throw the baby out of the garden,that was gas,but yeah very self indulgent

Which minion was driving the defender in his last story? Was under the impression he was doing the Savvvhbnnna work himself but he let slip in that story. Someone else doing the hard work as usual.
Paul is an entrepreneur don’t you know…just not a hands on hard working one 🙄
---
Why could the dope not drive the Moose Box out himself is he that much of a gowl? (Rhetorical question)

Last edited:
Breakfast out again

Look it's his business but eating out should be a treat...not a daily thing.
In fairness if I was single, living alone and had a lot of time on my hands I’d eat out a lot too. It’s the fact that he tries to make out that he has no regular salary, but has enough disposable income to eat out all the time.

I don't think he likes driving the defender after getting it. Weaver fish seems to drive it more than him

Dogs and logs my arse. An expensive toy he's afraid to get dirty and too precious/lazy to utilise for grafting. He's one entitled bastard.

Reactions: 5
...so we are down here at dugort beach...and here is my horsebox from Dublin which I got someone to clean out for me...this is the reception area here and there is the sauna...wow wee.
I love when he speaks to his posse like they haven't a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think someone should do a commentary over his stories like that lad from tik tok and here is my double air fryer look at it. You'd love it but you can't afford it cos you're a provo. Look at all my expensive dogs, you can only get rescue dogs cos you're a provo. Look at my business I run for no profit you can't do that, cos you're a provo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think someone should do a commentary over his stories like that lad from tik tok and here is my double air fryer look at it. You'd love it but you can't afford it cos you're a provo. Look at all my expensive dogs, you can only get rescue dogs cos you're a provo. Look at my business I run for no profit you can't do that, cos you're a provo 😂😂😂
Haha a Provo? Let’s not be getting political here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.