Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is ripped! Nothing else to do I suppose but he is ripped!
That's not ripped, that's lighting and a pump. Given how "consistent" he's been that's a woeful amount of progress. There's also a reason he's not shirtless, he's obviously lost duck all weight.

Reactions: 9
So air fryers were all the rage at Christmas now they are sitting on counters gathering dust! Just like yours Paul the €400 one you just had to have and used twice 🙄

Reactions: 4
Imagine being able to piss around the shops buying €550 coffee makers on a Monday afternoon? We know Paul has inherited a few bob from the hotel sale but where is the Sandra one getting her cash from🧐

Reactions: 5
Just shows you how he doesn't live in reality. Anyone I know who has an air fryer uses it often! Nobody I know eats out every single day! Maybe if you lived like a normal person you'd have reason to use that expensive ninja fryer you bought and used once ! These two knobs are a match made in heaven. Yer wan Sandra is as vulgar as Stenson.

Reactions: 9
All the money he spends on clothes and yet he's only got one fuckin fleece. And that mickey mouse teeshirt he's had years. I'm beginning to think he returns everything he buys. Sandra has some nerve calling the buskers 'crusty'. At least the buskers are doing something productive with their day. Sandra always looks like she could do with a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sandra seems like a right simpleton paul is definitely paying for her meals does the girl not work she's constantly around him

Reactions: 5
Sandra seems like a right simpleton paul is definitely paying for her meals does the girl not work she's constantly around him
She comes across as overbearing and obnoxious, much like Paul. They’re well suited. Two entitled, attention seeking cnuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.