Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

themongey

Chatty Member
Some difference from a few years ago when he couldn’t make enough pancake boxes! He’s really alienated everyone

Reactions: 10

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Calm down people!! Can we concentrate on the fact that he now owns two very expensive motors, five dogs, a food truck and it's manky contents.How is he financing all this??

fannymcslap

I'm a personal trainer, that is some of the most shocking deadlifting form I have ever seen. Rounded back, feet leaving the floor, head moving everywhere and jerking motion.

That Pamela pt one should be ashamed of herself, and Paulie better hope there's a good fucking physio on that island

• Haha

Shawmonmofos

He's back..."Commercial break"...aka I'm fucked and my problems followed me to Achill but brave face for followers
He's broke.. Ramesh has 4 ads on done deal selling Pauls gear. They've all be reduced now because no one is interested. Stinks of bankrupcy

• Wow
  • Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
He really brought the tone of the area down. He's deffo thick as a dog over wmc being rejected by the new owners he was probably hoping for a monthly income from the franchise and now that's gone.

Oh my God, that is the literally the funniest, cringiest thing I have seen in ages!! Absolutely mortified for him. He must be desperate alright. ‘Daddy Valentine’ 🤭🙈😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Chippednails

VIP Member
If Ramesh has opened it up as a cafe then it must be opening up as a hotel and not a refugee centre. Paul must be raging

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Anyone else think Paul thinks he might be the only one who got that generic welcome letter from Topflight? It seemed so basic yet Paul seemed to think it was a big grand gesture to him.

• Haha

Shall64

Chatty Member
He’s literally the saddest man on the internet - talking about the “power of branding”
While the entire business he drove into the ground is for sale.

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
And is so entitled and ungrateful, that he’s putting his poor father on blast to thousands of people. He genuinely sees himself as a victim, and not as a middle aged loser selling dick pics on the internet for €
So can I just clarify…..Paul is extremely annoyed and feels put out of his business/job because his Dad had the cheek to go with the buyer who offered the most money even though that meant upsetting Manchild who had been on the freeloading for the last few decades?

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
He is absolutely abhorrent, filming staff that are upset about their futures. He is just a spoilt dickhead!

• Sick
  • Sad

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
He's a prick. Sale been delayed for another week and hes joking with Chris about ah charge 59 quid a night. Chris and Ramesh looking shellshocked and more than likely worried who the fuck is paying them for the next weeks work. Cause if its Stenson... I'd be looking for cash upfront !

Also telling that he has to go to Hertz to hire a van. All the contacts he should have, all the many great friends he has. Yet he doesnt have ONE mate with a van to give him a dig out. In these situations all your friends rally round you and help you out. Say's a lot that he has nobody to call but staff.

Last edited:
Broke both legs running here...

New Post showing off his new Defender jeep which he bought because he doesn't like getting the invisible BMW dirty.

Hes slurring his words in the story and his eyes are half closed. Off his tits.
Not a fan of his but I saw no indication of that.

Last edited:

casio12345

I don’t think he was ‘made redundant’ in that sense of the word he was redundant to the new owners doubt they were scared of him the notions! They didn’t want anything to do with him. It will close for renovations and won’t reopen as a hotel
I’d suspect the purchaser said we’ll keep all the staff on but not that headbanger, make him redundant or no deal. And Val said, yeah, cool, Paul you’re out - and there was the price of a Landy Defender in it for the man-baby, which will arrive as soon as the transaction closes and he gets his few bob.
no chance of that reopening as a hotel and unfortunately the staff won’t be there much longer I suspect.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I hope the new owners put out a press release or whatever distancing themselves from him! The cheek of him to say he’ll troll them if they set up a new business Instagram

• Wow

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
He is absolutely abhorrent, filming staff that are upset about their futures. He is just a spoilt dickhead!
Yes, Ramesh looked so upset. He was managing the cafe, I’m assuming he’ll be bumped down to waiting staff again…that’s if the new owner keeps to their word. Paul seems like he couldn’t give a hoot.

Reactions: 9