Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else find their relationship as brother and sister strange?? Especially Jason referring to her as my queen, my icon/witch etc etc!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or does anyone else find their relationship as brother and sister strange?? Especially Jason referring to her as my queen, my icon/witch etc etc!!
The whole family gives off strange vibes. The only normal one of the family is the older brother who stays away 😂.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t even know he existed !
He used to live in a granny flat at the mothers house with his partner & child. I don’t think he was ever on camera with them though. He did have his own Insta at one stage

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Or pics or him nustled into her tits as previous post shows

Reactions: 1
He used to live in a granny flat at the mothers house with his partner & child. I don’t think he was ever on camera with them though. He did have his own Insta at one stage
Yea I just remember seeing him the background of Paul’s when he would do his vlogs from their house!
You’d see the nephew and the brother in the background.

It’s a weird family dynamic - I think the older brother is Jason’s half brother or step brother. I think Jason and Nicky have the same dad. Then Rachel’s dad is married to the mam.

Reactions: 3
Yea I just remember seeing him the background of Paul’s when he would do his vlogs from their house!

It’s a weird family dynamic - I think the older brother is Jason’s half brother or step brother. I think Jason and Nicky have the same dad. Then Rachel’s dad is married to the mam.
I found him, his name is Sean. Seems so normal compared to the others, his account is just his little boy & Cars.

Reactions: 3

I think Jason, nikki and Rachel all have the same dad? They are all Kidd, the mum is Kidd and mum's husband is Jennings?

Reactions: 6
I think Jason, nikki and Rachel all have the same dad? They are all Kidd, the mum is Kidd and mum's husband is Jennings?
Yes I'm sure they've the same dad, he funds their lavish fur coat no nickers lifestyle. They showed him once on Paul's stories in NY, it was in a huge expensive hotel, he looked like a very big business man, you could tell he was in a lot of money but it's not like he was a show off, you could just tell.

Reactions: 5
Yes I'm sure they've the same dad, he funds their lavish fur coat no nickers lifestyle. They showed him once on Paul's stories in NY, it was in a huge expensive hotel, he looked like a very big business man, you could tell he was in a lot of money but it's not like he was a show off, you could just tell.
As far as I'm aware he's an ex fire service commissioner or something to that effect. Could be totally wrong tho!

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but Rachel needs to be locked up, if this is the way she's dressing at 18 what will she be like at 21,i know its 2021 but come on you can still look "hot" without nipple tassles

Reactions: 11
He’s all over Google. He’s ex fire services but also had/has a business & had his toes dipped in politics. All 4 siblings have the same surname

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.