Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's so embarrassing scarlet for him
I'm getting the vibe he's teasing someone. He's been putting pics up like this the last few weeks here and there. I remember seeing the one in his wet jocks and someone asked for more pics in a question box. He's loving the attention from the pics. He's mad for a bit of the d.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder will him and Jason get back together? Is it for Jason’s benefit?
I hope not. Not a fan of Baby Jason at all.

Jason put up a similar topless photo on his stories too...

Look like he's taking some time out.
I hope he's ok. He's mentioned his mental health struggles in the past and he doesn't seem to be himself right now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I hope not. Not a fan of Baby Jason at all.

Jason put up a similar topless photo on his stories too...

Look like he's taking some time out.
I hope he's ok. He's mentioned his mental health struggles in the past and he doesn't seem to be himself right now
He’s always on a big high when he’s got something new to keep his mind busy. I’d say now the Swords van is up & running smoothly he might go on a bit of a downer for a while

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t left the house in four days, as much as a pain he can be I do hope he’s ok.
I do hope he’s ok but I’m not sure I believe the whole thing of not leaving the house for four days, I just think he uses his ‘mental health issues’ as content when he has nothing else. IMO

Reactions: 8
What's the connection between the topless shot and hasn't left the house in four days? Bit odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could kinda see the Jason visit coming! And I'm sure Paul's paying for the shopping spree!

Reactions: 9
It’s uncomfortable viewing - baby Jason sees Paul’s vulnerable so pounced on the opportunity and now sugar daddy is doing what sugar daddies do and rewarding him for spending time in the bed with him massaging more than his ego. Why it all needs to be played out on social media for us all to see is beyond me

Reactions: 16
oh it will involve the a lot of expensive cocktails and food for jason no doubt. After a week out for pride, seemingly no work, he really is an absolute parasite.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is Baby Jason wearing? It’s a miracle he picked out something modest for his Daddy instead of dressing him too like something the dog threw up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baby jay jay must be getting his fashion sense from Ray Ray !
The absolute hack of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those t shirts were hideous like something my grandad wore 😂😂 Prob coat €100 each!!

Reactions: 3
I bet the fecking brown leather jacket that jaaaason is wearing is humming with the sweat. He never takes the bleedin thing off.

New thread suggestion: Paul's feeling down, along comes the clown, sniffing like a fly around shite, all he wants is Pauls hole nice and tight

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot stand Jason & that stupid bleeping voice he uses in videos. Paul is much better off without him. Jason had no personality & I wouldn’t say he has a loyal bone in his body. As for his sister!! She needs locking up. Thinks she’s Ariana 😂😂😂 the actual stats of her. Do they realise how embarrassing it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.