Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 2!
will baby Jay return to London to pursue his dreams of finding a new sugar daddy

will Paul embarrass himself even further by riding the Jason merry go round yet again.

will the Kidd family continue to be the hot mess they always are.

will the White Moose invest in masks.

who knows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is Elaine’s story ? Is she gone from radio Nova ?
And what was the the end up with Rencko- did he have the op ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is Elaine’s story ? Is she gone from radio Nova ?
And what was the the end up with Rencko- did he have the op ?
No he didn't as far as I'm aware. So happy the dog is okay, heartbreaking!

Reactions: 5
Jason making depraved remarks about a child’s Disney character. A new low, even for him. He is a cesspit of a person
He's just so vile. It's parenting gone wrong, you see it with his sister to.

I'm all for raising your kids to be confident and free. However this is just to much.

Reactions: 12
How pretty is Paul’s sister compared to baby Jason’s, even in her wellies and track suit bottoms the other two dresseed in little or nothing aren’t a patch on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Paul’s last snaps compared to Jason’s just show that they are a different breed Paul’s family etc are so respectable in comparison now I’m no fan of either of them but Paul is better off without him

Reactions: 23
Paul’s last snaps compared to Jason’s just show that they are a different breed Paul’s family etc are so respectable in comparison now I’m no fan of either of them but Paul is better off without him
I actually like Paul’s family his Mam for one, love when she goes for him to give him a belt everytime he’s the phone out filming her :LOL:

Reactions: 18
My heart went out to him when I read that. Sometimes he's a bit of a knob, but I honestly think he's a broken man and the knobness is such a cover up. It's his way of escaping his own head and demons.

Reactions: 15
Have to admit I felt bad for him when he was talking about going back to Dublin. Achill seems to suit him mentally . I wish he would stop with the knob front he clearly puts on to cover up how bad he really feels . He was nearly broken thinking of going home to Dublin today . It might be a defense mechanism with him but I would like him more if he wasn't trying to be an RTE presenter and coming across as dickish

Reactions: 14
I hate to see anyone feeling down but when Paul’s on one of his manic highs he couldn’t give two shits about anyone. He’s harassed his neighbours with noise blaring from loud speakers and megaphones from his kip cafe for months despite being asked repeatedly to stop. He even filmed one poor elderly man who approached him about keeping the racket down.

He’s also attacked countless people on social media over the years and violates his own mother’s privacy on social media. Overall, he’s not a particularly nice person so if he’s miserable maybe he should take a long,hard look in the mirror and ask himself why.
He also has a supportive family, a successful business and no financial worries. He’s also fit and healthy. Plenty of people would happily swap their problems for his. Paul needs to grow up and count his blessings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Paul Is terribly lonely ....
Oh that’s very sad 😢

His Mum just whacked him on the head with her phone for filming her. I find Paul funny when he’s away from Jason. he should stay in Achill longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh that’s very sad 😢

His Mum just whacked him on the head with her phone for filming her. I find Paul funny when he’s away from Jason. he should stay in Achill longer.
Yes I don’t get why he can’t stay in Achill a little while longer I’m sure he can run things from where he is and he has a manager to over see the cafe and I am sure someone for the hotel too.

Reactions: 7
I follow Paul but I do despise him as a person. He is the lowest of the low, a bully and a narcissist. I cannot really read Jason as a person, he is so vulgar and his family are just so gross. When they would all go away together it was just a smorgasbord of WEIRD. The agh jasus how e ya Ma, her braindead fella and the pop star wannabe baby Sis. And that other middle girl.

There is a big bro who is the black sheep of the family, you can tell. The Dad has a bit of money, but the house in Kildare the rest live in was up for sale a few years back. Absolute dive in the pics, didn't sell.

God I know way too much about this family 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the black sheep the oldest and I reckon or take a guess he’s not actually a black sheep just a normal guy in comparison to that deluded lot.

Reactions: 10
Is the black sheep the oldest and I reckon or take a guess he’s not actually a black sheep just a normal guy in comparison to that deluded lot.
That is actually a really fair point. Better way of looking at it. Yeah he is probably just normal.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.